One-Eye The Wildcat
1 (10%)
The Death Defying Beavers
2 (20%)
The Guests
2 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Kade Rivok

I wouldn't put it past it.  That thing is creepy.  Though, it usually just kind of... absorbs folks.  Different MO.

Quote from: Flib Bigboat on February 17, 2023, 08:27:10 PMI bet you're one of them. It's more probable than you being "a girl like me".

How could you say such a thing to me!  I'm shocked, almost too shocked for words.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

I'm sure you'll find something to say no matter how shocked you are. ::)
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

*Captures Flib.*  I have the perp here.  Pretty sure she did it.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

Hey hey hey, hooooooold on.
Skarzs was murdered with poison, not sarcasm or fire.
Therefore that rules me out.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ve could alvayz 'ave a zéance und try tae communicate viz Skarzs' zpirit tae zee if 'e kenz vho did it.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: Kade Rivok on February 17, 2023, 10:00:00 PMYour words are poison.
no u
Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on February 17, 2023, 10:18:05 PMVe could alvayz 'ave a zéance und try tae communicate viz Skarzs' zpirit tae zee if 'e kenz vho did it.
Ehhh, he'd probably be too busy vowing vengeance and threatening to squish all and sundry, to answer any of our questions.
(Note: Sundry means Kade, who is obviously unsquishable. That's why he's not part of "all".)
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

It ztill vidnae 'urt tae try. Cavin' ze zpirit o' @The Skarzs - Can ye 'ear uz? Dae ye ken vho it vaz vho poizoned ye? Pleaze zpeak tae uz if ye're nae taae buzy.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Kade Rivok

@Skarzs, we call upon you, who was once living, but is now, uh... not.  Who wrecked ya, dude?
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

*Puts on my Skarzs cosplay outfit*

OoooOoooOooooHhhhhh.... the one who KillLlllled meeeeeee....
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Flib Bigboat

Wait, does that mean Verdauga was the one who was murdered...
Whilst pretending to be Skarzs?
In which case...
Skarzs is somewhere out there hunting for the would-be-and-mistakenly-was assasin...
And since the coffin is troll-proof and NOT banana-duck-proof, Verd can come out to haunt us whenever he feels like it...

Then again I could be wrong, of course.
Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

Since you seem to think this serious conversation is all some kind of a joke, I'm pretty sure you're the one who did it.
Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

No, you're into cannibalism and murder.
Long live the RRR!