News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Death Of Skarzs Murder Mystery

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, November 11, 2022, 05:55:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who killed The Skarzs?

Kade Rivok
1 (10%)
Cornflower MM
4 (40%)
One-Eye The Wildcat
1 (10%)
The Death Defying Beavers
2 (20%)
The Guests
2 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

The Skarzs

Quote from: Flib Bigboat on March 06, 2023, 04:54:40 AMYou too. You're supposed to help us solve this crime, not criticize Verd's (admittedly mediocre) haunting skills.
Am I? I'm dead so frankly it doesn't matter any more. It might matter to you because the murderer might go for someone else but that's not my problem.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

*Revitalizes Skarzs and floats away, moaning ghoulishly in the process*
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Verdauga on March 08, 2023, 04:33:22 PM*Revitalizes Skarzs and floats away, moaning ghoulishly in the process*

*Remindz Verdauga zat Skarzs' body iz ztill in ze troll-proof box, viz very little (if any) oxygen tae breathe*

Ziz makez me vonder vhezer tvaz Verdauga vho killed 'im originally...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

'iz body vaz placed zere by ze polis officerz after 'iz body vaz found und zey 'ad determined 'e 'ad been poizoned. Tvid nae be a good idea tae 'ave zome necromancer or zomevone make 'im a zombie und turn a zombie-troll looze on ze forum. Ach...

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on March 08, 2023, 06:20:26 PM
Quote from: Verdauga on March 08, 2023, 04:33:22 PM*Revitalizes Skarzs and floats away, moaning ghoulishly in the process*

*Remindz Verdauga zat Skarzs' body iz ztill in ze troll-proof box, viz very little (if any) oxygen tae breathe*

IiiiiiIiiii fillllLLlleeedddd the boOoooooox with high pressures of OOOOOxygEEEeeeeeennnnn...

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Verdauga on March 08, 2023, 08:53:47 PM
Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on March 08, 2023, 06:20:26 PM

IiiiiiIiiii fillllLLlleeedddd the boOoooooox with high pressures of OOOOOxygEEEeeeeeennnnn...

Taae much oxygen can be deadly taae.

Kade Rivok

Now that I think about it, does Skarzs even breath, or need to breath?
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

lass of something much

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on November 13, 2022, 11:13:01 PMNev report on ze murder o' Skarzs:

--**---**--

It has been revealed that the member kenned as Skarzs was found dead in the Cellars by ze Friar, lying on his back. In his hand was a mug of October Ale, which it has just been determined containted- amongst other things- nightshade. From this evidence, it is now believed that the cause of death was poisoning. It is theorised that he started drinking the poisoned October Ale in the mug, got poisoned, and died. Whether he was aware of the nightshade in the drink prior to drinking, or also if he was forced into drinking the poisoned drink, has yet to be determined. Everybeast is advised to come forward if they have or discover any further clues or evidence that can help find the dead member's killer.

--**---**--

This looks like the work of the DDB. One-Eye would never used poison, it's not his style, all One-Eye's past victims have been shot, stabbed, or beaten to death brutally and thrown down a waterfall. Poison is far to discrete for a killer such as himself. As for Corn, She attacks with the frying pan of doom, or the ban hammer, it also seems out of character for her.

Kade, more believable, but he tends to eat his victims, and what motivation would he have to kill his other half, he was recently spotted laughing at the Troll's memes driving suspicion towards the guests, who have no lost love to Skarz after all that war, which our boy was instrumental in, buuut, they'd never leave a body unhidden.

That leaves only one suspect: the DDB. Leaving the body out, clear as day, as a warning to anyone else who might put their nose where it doesn't belong
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

Smells like something a killer would say.

lass of something much

As much as I'd love to be so powerful as to kill the unkillable, the only things I've almost killed is myself, usually by my own stupidity. Plus I haven't been around in months
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱