One-Eye The Wildcat
1 (10%)
The Death Defying Beavers
2 (20%)
The Guests
2 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Flib Bigboat

You forgot one thing, Lass. The DDBs usually kill people by selling them chocolate muffins of death, and that is not what killed him.
Other than that, I gotta admit that was a pretty logical post.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

Not quite. In the old days, the ddbs attacked many different ways, often involving food or drink, like the horrid froyo theft's. Poisoning is perfectly in line with their past crimes, as you mentioned tcmod. It's the same thing, but with alcohol. Skarz is allergic to sweetness (along with his wholesome hives and cuteness comas) so even if they were to try and repeat history, it wouldn't work, thus the alcohol
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Flib Bigboat

True...
But I'm starting to think you haven't got a clue as to who killed you.
Of course, you may have committed suicide.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

I'm assuming that person is you, since you're acting all smug about it.
Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

I don't recall acting smug about anything ???
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

You act smug about everything.
I'm pretty sure it's not Corn. She hasn't been on in a while.
Long live the RRR!

The Skarzs

Quote from: Flib Bigboat on March 14, 2023, 07:08:30 PMTrue...
But I'm starting to think you haven't got a clue as to who killed you.
Of course, you may have committed suicide.
Mm.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Flib Bigboat

Oh, so we should have a new option in the poll then...
Wait a minute, isn't Kade Skarzs? So Kade actually IS the murderer.
Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Can the strongest spear destroy the strongest shield?
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: Kade Rivok on March 17, 2023, 02:37:20 PMCan the strongest spear destroy the strongest shield?
Of course not. After all, a spear is just basically a dagger strapped to a wooden staff, no matter how strong.
Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

And yet, that simple upgrade made it a force to be reckoned with in the medieval world.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Better zan ze Trojan Rabbit, at any rate...

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.