Kind of......
2 (10.5%)
I have another idea(post it if you do)
0 (0%)
not really....
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Dannflower Reguba

I'll be leaving in about a week to leave 16 days... I can wait.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Lady_Gwalia

Alrighty then. This roleplay will officially start on the 14th(15th for you lovelies in the UK). See you all then!
High or the hills, far or the seas,
Fly with the small birds and follow the breeze,
Go with your heart, where would you roam?
Back to the rose colored stones you call home.
~The Pearls of Lutra

Dannflower Reguba

Oh man! I won't be here! Do you mind if I be with the players and they don't come until I come back? Pleaaaaassssseeeee!!!!! I should be back around 26th-28th I know that's a LONG time, and that this is alot to ask.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Lady_Gwalia

I wont be able to rp from the 31st till the 3rd, cus I'll have people staying with me, but we can make something work. Your character could join them on the road? That might work. Also, where you're joining in the middle, please just scroll through what we've done so far so you get the jist of what we're trying to do.
~The Pearls of Lutra

Dannflower Reguba

Basically join the players a decent bit before they get to Redwall.

Lady_Gwalia

They already got to Redwall. They were there for the feast. We're restarting in the middle, and the players have already entered the story.  Sorry!
~The Pearls of Lutra

Dannflower Reguba

Oh great.... I didn't know the RP had already started!  :(
I went and read the last string of posts.... I could join one on your way if that works.

Lady_Gwalia

Yeah, it started last July! One of the first RP posts, actually, I think it was the first.....
Well, you can still join in if you want to, just read a bit of whats happened so that you know where we are if you still want to. Just make sure you read the rules and directions in my next few posts and you'll be all set! :)

Joining the group on their journey would be fine!
~The Pearls of Lutra

Lady_Gwalia

Alrighty people, before we start this lovely roleplay back up again, we need to re-give it some structure. So that is doesn't dissolve into chaos like last time. :) Sooooo, here are the rules:

Please do not give other players directions until you've discussed them here and run them by me.
Absolutely NO rude or negative comments towards other players, or you'll be asked to leave.
You CAN NOT do anything with another players character unless you have direct permission written on this board, even then you still can't kill them off.

I think that's clear enough, if you have any questions about that please PM me.
K, I think we need to start off by deciding who's going on the quest. Everyone agree on that?
Also, no more people joining please unless a few people decide not to resume their characters. So, here is the poem with your directions as to what the journey needs to go along. :)
Across the plains, far to the cold lands
A warrior queen waits with book in her hands
She lusts for a blade, with longing to see
But that blade belongs to me

Follow the creature cross arid land
To homes buried deep in the sand.
Yes, this refers to the Western Plains

The sea in the woods to find
It's an a huge, salt water lake(I know that's a bit odd, but it fit.)

The engulfing earth to mind.
Yes, this is either quicksand or a swamp.

Beware the chanting foe,
You know the little rat-things that appear in the Legend of Luke? I was thinking this could be something like that.

The castle to bring you woe.
We can have somebeast die if you want, but it was more of a filler verse, to keep the rhyme scheme

Fight for freedom, "Redwall!" cry,
I was thinking they could be imprisoned, and free slaves. Makes it interesting. And you'd expect the evil queen to keep slaves.

Before the foe with sword does fly.
Yes, this does refer to her fleeing with the sword.

~The Pearls of Lutra

Lady_Gwalia

Character list!
QuoteGwalia~

Name: Elya
Species: squirrel maid
Appearance: Reddish fur, dressed in a forest green tunic, always carries at least a pair of throwing knives.
Other: Performs as singer, harpist and knife thrower, as well as performing as in any skits the players put on.(Songs from the books can be used by the players, if they fit the moment)

Name: Tey
Species: mouse maid
Appearance: A small brown mouse maid dressed in a simple sky-blue dress, rather shy
Other: is also interested in Abby history, knows many songs, poems and riddles from Redwall's past

CreggaRoseEyes~

Name: Shellmara Galedeep
Species: Otter
Occupation: Nothing in particular, just wanders around Mossflower. Hates vermin.
Appearance: Slim build, with dark brown fur. Has two cutlasses in her belt in case of vermin.

Name: Selah the Black
Species: Pine Marten
Appearance: Black with a yellow patch on her neck. Has a curved sword.

Trigoma~

Name: Trigoma
occupation: wanderer, doesn't mess with vermin if they don't mess with him
species: Squirrel
Appearance: Jet black. no weapons but his paws and head. would like weapons though lol
other: just wanders everywhere. Doesn't know about Redwall. It's were he's heading without knowing

HeadInAnotherGalaxy~

Name: Babel Ritachanayitanakimdibrunoskii
Species: Hare
Other: Talks and "babbles" too much. Other beasts have trouble pronouncing his last name (go figure...). Lives at Redwall.
Name: Easóg Zynilte (Eh-soe-g Zin-il-t)
Species: Stoat
Occupation: I guess a slightly important beast in the bad beast's horde (assuming that their is a horde...)
Other: Wears a kilt and a tartan cap, green eyes and reddish-brownish fur, wields two swords and has two knives as well, comes from the Northlands

Name: Togan
Species: Squirrel
Other: Brown fur, is constantly getting into trouble, usual dibbun antics

BasilStagHare~

Name: Whinsil
Age: Old enough to be adult but not too old to be an elder.
Appearance: Young in seasons, dressed in a blue tunic (from his father who was a soldier at Salamandastron), and carries a sling everywhere he goes!

Redwall Musician~

Name: Sundew
Species: Mouse
Other: Can throw knives. Was raised by hares so talks like a hare. Left home when her family was killed by vermin. Is loud spoken and a little brave. (Note I say "a little".)

Name: Maypetal
Species: Hare (girl)
Other: An actress. Can make herself cry over nothing. But can be serious too.

DanielofRedwall~

Name: Webbtail (I'm always him, he's my character! His age etc always changes though)
Age: Quite young, about 16 seasons, which is a little older then Matthias was in Redwall.
Appearance: Wears whatever otters usually wears.
Other: A master of all weapons but uses a sling at long range and for short range an otter javelin or a sword, but mostly an otter javelin.

Name: Joey
Occupation: Abbey warrior (I can't see any other abbey warrior)
Appearance: Normal squirrel hair.
Other: Webbtail's best mate. Normally uses Martin's sword, however, since it's stolen he is learning how to use an otter javelin. Can be very stubborn and rebellious. An absolute champion tree climber.

Nature Lover~

Name: Putley De Ramo Parmare
Species: hare

Name: Trinn
Other: She is an orphan found by Redwall creatures when she was young. She is rather independent. She loves the woods and can use a small bow and arrows rather well.

Crantor the Bloody~

Name: Alivaned Doodledoop
Other: Good ol' rascal, ol' gel. Doncha know? Wot wot!

Name: Navius
Other: Trigoma's "bodyguard" otherwise he just likes following him.

James Gryphon~

Name: Terrus
Physical Description: Light brown fur; slightly below average size. Consistently wears a brown cloak. Wields a short sword; also tends to carry along some small trinkets with him in his pockets.
Place of Residence: A previously abandoned system of mole tunnels, hidden in the Western Plains
Species: Vole
Motivation: Wants to get as many "friends" as possible.
Personality: Seemingly light-hearted and sociable, but deeply delusional. Ascribes anthropomorphic qualities to inanimate objects and non-sentient creatures, speaking to them as though they're listening and can understand him. Can be easily soothed, manipulated, and controlled by someone who pretends to understand his condition.

Lady Amber~

Name: Lady Amber
Species:Squirrel
Weapons of choice: bow and arrows (of course!), dirk, blowpipe and poison darts.
Fur colour: Bright russet coloured, sandy streaks through-out her tail.
Other info: Is the great-great-great-great-great-great granddaughter of the first Lady Amber.

Name: Streamblaze
Appearance: Chocolate-colored fur with a creamy white throat. Wears a leather belt with a sling. She also carries twin javelins. Has a woven reed bracelet on her left arm. This bracelet is dyed with the colours green, amber, and red.

danflorreguba~
Name: Ashe
Affiliation: Good
Weapons: Forester's Long bow, Dirk, an incredibly speedy adversary
Species: Squiddel! (squirrel)
Age: 23 Years or seasons, whichever time scheme your using
Appearance: Jet black fur and tail, deepest most translucent blue eyes imaginable (they are mesmerizing)
Paraphernalia: Dark green/Black, tunic/cloak
Attitude: Fairly withdrawn, sometimes messes around, sometimes is very serious. Gets angry easily unless there are young ones present.
~The Pearls of Lutra

Dannflower Reguba

I think I'd like to still try and join... But all your RP'ers are practically never on anymore! ::)

Lady_Gwalia

as in on the RP board? We stopped the RP in October because it had become far to confusing. No one had posted in the plot since then. I came back at the request of one of the previous Rplayers to resume the RP. If you mean not on the site, I know a couple of them are still active, and I've sent them all PM's to say we're resuming, so even if there not usually on the site they'll see that cus PM's usually are sent as emails too.
~The Pearls of Lutra

Trigoma

May this legendary RP be finally fulfilled. (I love talking like that lol)
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

DanielofRedwall

This was the second RP, actually, Trigoma's "Peace to Protection" was first.

Anyway, can't wait to get this back up and running! Should be fun!
Received mostly negative reviews.

Lady_Gwalia

The roleplay has officially started! Hurry over to the board and resume your character! :)
~The Pearls of Lutra