News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Everyone on!

Started by gorath, June 02, 2012, 07:42:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MatthiasMan

Oh geez. If everyone was on I'd fell like it would be chaos. If everyone was on then wouldn't that mean the forum would be running SUPER slow?

Dannflor

I really do not know but who cares it would be fun
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

AbbotAlf0805

That would be awsome
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

psybox

it would be fun to look at a screen saying that the server is down?  ...or something along that line.

AbbotAlf0805

ok never mind. well how about all the people that are in a certain RP get on at particular time.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: psybox on June 05, 2012, 06:39:29 PM
it would be fun to look at a screen saying that the server is down?  ...or something along that line.
No, that would be the end of the world. :o ;D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Bragoon

I think before you try to plan anything like this, you should suggest a few hours that might be suitable for multiple time zones.  IF you just talk about it, it will never get organized, but if you can make a few suggestions, people might be more willing to compromise and stay up late to make it work.
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

Lily

Well spoken as usual, Bragoon. Timeanddate.com has a really useful time zone map to help figure out time differences.