News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Everyone on!

Started by gorath, June 02, 2012, 07:42:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gorath

I was wondering, do you think we could do a day that everyone is one at a certain hour? That would be neat, because we could do Roleplaying and stuff like that.
My favorite people: Obi Wan, Satele Shan, Jek 14, Kai, Longtooth, and Kili.

Redwaller

Yeah! And we should make a big role-play where everybody as to sign up! Maybe?

But, shouldn't it be in the suggestions and concerns board?

gorath

Yes, it should be. Moderator, please move it.

Lutra

Well, given a large homeschool population, I'd suspect a lot of members could pull this off.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Redwaller

maybe it could be a week long for members that aren't there the day it happens.

Tiria Wildlough

That's not quite fair. Some of us live on opposite sides of the world. In order to do that, some people would have to do it at night.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Redwaller

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on June 04, 2012, 02:15:46 AM
That's not quite fair. Some of us live on opposite sides of the world. In order to do that, some people would have to do it at night.
That's why I said a week long

gorath

Yes, that would be neat. Everone needs to know, though. What about a week in July?

Redwaller

or maybe August?

It's in the hands of the Admins!

Dannflor

One big Rp it is just like a dream
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Skipper

I agree with Tiria, some people might b busy and not everyone will be on as you can imagine, 1000 (the amount of members) or so people won't be able to go on at the same time.

redwallgurl

Well I got to go to school and i have a limitations of whne i can be on. I'm at my friends house doing this! I can probably do it better on the week in august im off then and i can go on
Fun. is a fantastic band.

AbbotAlf0805

ok then im cool whenever you guys are willing. im on most of the day
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Taggerung_of_Redwall

I moved this topic to the Cellars because it isn't a suggestion for the staff or forum, just a call from members to members. This isn't to say that planning can't continue, this is a bad idea, or anything. Feel free to continue ideas and discussion!
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Galedeep

I was part of a medium sized forum that had 40-60 people on on a normal basis, hence we regularly crashed the server. So I'm not quite sure this is wise.