Star Wars forum

Started by Primrosewarrior, July 28, 2012, 08:11:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Primrosewarrior

Argh, I cant stand relux bonteri!

Lily

Quote from: Nightfire on August 16, 2012, 01:25:45 PM
Quote from: Redwallfan7 on August 12, 2012, 02:34:08 AM
My cousins dressed up as Star Wars characters for Halloween one year.

Awesome. You know, I actually planned on being a Jedi Padawan for Halloween this year...:P
I dressed up as a Jedi for the midnight screening of Revenge of the Sith. We stood in line for six hours... it was worth it. I had lightsaber battles with my friend who was dressed as a Sith.

Redwallfan7

My cousins like the movie for Luke SkyWalker and Princess Leia (I don't know if that's how you spell her name) Oh! And they also like RT D2.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

UNKN0WN

Ahhh.. a Star Wars Forum

Redwallfan7

Here's an interesting fact: the Disney company owns the Star Wars company now. Which, I don't think was a smart move on their part. (Star Wars just doesn't seem like the Disney style in my opinion.)
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

UNKN0WN

soooo true

HAVE ANY OF YOU SEEN "THE TRUMAN SHOW"

the name doesn't sound all that great but it is an awesome movie!  :) :) :)

Lily

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on August 23, 2012, 02:53:10 AM
Here's an interesting fact: the Disney company owns the Star Wars company now. Which, I don't think was a smart move on their part. (Star Wars just doesn't seem like the Disney style in my opinion.)
Which Star Wars company are you talking about? As far as I know, Disney doesn't own Lucasfilm. They've collaborated in the past to make Star Wars and Indiana Jones themed attractions for the parks, but that's about as far as their relationship goes. Pixar Animation Studios used to be a subsidiary of Lucasfilm but is now owned by Disney.

UNKN0WN

where did you hear that?

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Lily on August 24, 2012, 01:54:01 AM
Quote from: Redwallfan7 on August 23, 2012, 02:53:10 AM
Which Star Wars company are you talking about? As far as I know, Disney doesn't own Lucasfilm. They've collaborated in the past to make Star Wars and Indiana Jones themed attractions for the parks, but that's about as far as their relationship goes. Pixar Animation Studios used to be a subsidiary of Lucasfilm but is now owned by Disney.
oh..