Please keep this in your concerns

Started by Redwallfan7, July 20, 2012, 11:26:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WildDoogyPlumm

I hope that the surviving victims and families have happier lives in the future.

The gunman reminds me of Redwall villains like Gabool and Razzid: attacking groups of innocent people and causing lots of damage and death.
"Guid warriors cannae rest 'til those dirty slayers are paid out in steel for their crimes, ye ken?" - Doogy

Capn Greypatch

Yeah, I heard about this yeseterday...so horrible and disgusting, I don't know how anyone could do such an evil thing...during a movie too! Scary stuff...
I feel so bad for the victims and their families though :'(  It will be tough, but I hope the survivors can learn to move on.

And I will continue to dream, like John Lennon did, that someday we will all learn to get along and the world will live as one...!
"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing". - George Bernard Shaw

Tiria Wildlough

Yeah, I heard about this. I'll pray for the people.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Rusvul

i am not christian, but my thoughts go out to the families and survivors.

Coobreedan

Why on Earth would someone do that?!  >:( I don't get it... :'(

I will pray for all of the people harmed by this event. ;)
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Moss the Warriormaid

I heard of this from my friend. When I heard my first reaction was just a simple nod with pursed lips; I try to keep my emotions to myself. Then when I got home I cried myself to sleep. I did pray for them, though.

But dying so young....

That's so sad.

Wasn't it the guy who played the Joker in previous Batman movies or something that shot them?

Wisteria Wild Cat

This seriously makes me wonder what other psychopaths are in this world, and how bad their intentions are.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Redwallfan7

My thoughts go out to this girl who lost her boyfriend. He stood in front of her to protect her, and he got shot. That's awesome that he risked his life.

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Moss the Warriormaid

That is so sad but so romantic......true love.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Oh, that's absolutely horrible..... Those poor people.  :'( :'( :'( My heart and prayers go out to them.  :'( :'( :'(
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Moss the Warriormaid on July 30, 2012, 04:06:47 PM
That is so sad but so romantic......true love.
Yes. Also, another sad thing is that the reporter who intervewed her didn't seem to care very much.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

DanielofRedwall

Quote from: Moss the Warriormaid on July 29, 2012, 05:54:14 PM
Wasn't it the guy who played the Joker in previous Batman movies or something that shot them?
No, Heath Ledger (the actor of The Joker) died soon after filming "The Dark Knight". Apparently the gunman was calling himself The Joker though.
Received mostly negative reviews.

UNKN0WN