News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

New Animal Characters Game!

Started by Blaggut, August 22, 2013, 07:14:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blaggut

~Just a soft space boi~

Norham Waterpaw

His name is Bambi and he  likes to eat grass.  ;D

Jellyfish

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Blaggut

Lol.

Brugst lives in the ocean, controlling an army of fish who battle great ships on the sea!
~Just a soft space boi~

Redwaller

No new one so.

Wolf.

Master of the lands, wears a flowing black cape, heavy black boots studded with iron spikes, black gloves with metal knuckles, a black mask and a large greathelm with horns. He carries a flail and a warmace. He leads an army of wolverines.

Next one is: Chimpanzee.

Wolfhunter333

King Louie, he thinks he's an orangutan and leads a horde of chimps and other types of monkeys, who also think they are orangutans, against the various other creatures in the jungle of Booke. All he really wants is to be like a man (what's a man?)

next animal: armadillo

Unimaginative

(Dang it, stole mine!)
He is Wally StoneShell, leader of the Armidillo army of the west. They have plans, which involve world domination, and lots of food. They are poor chefs, and often get indigestion.

Next animal:Tasmanian Devil
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth