Started by Norham Waterpaw, March 13, 2014, 12:28:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Vilu Daskar

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rainshadow

I thought this was supposed to be an interrogation...  Um, but if we're done here...  *Stands up*  *Gestures for Rainy to follow*  *Starts walking out the door*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Vhy doez naybeazt ever actually get ztabbed in Pover Rangerz?! Zparkz juzt fly everyvhere an' ze bein'z dae az vell!

Gae Gae Pover Rangerz....*Muzic Cue*

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Vilu Daskar

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Zrovz Vilu intae a torture cell viz a lavyer an' an inzurance zalezman*

Vilu Daskar

Norham Waterpaw

*sits down with Vilu*

"So, where were you on March 13th, 2014?"
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Vilu Daskar

Shadowed One

No he wasn't, he was here, and he was smoochin' with my brother!
(Don't torture me if you got the reference)
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Vilu Daskar

Norham Waterpaw