0 (0%)
Plugg Firetail (for Wylder Treejumper)
2 (7.4%)
Sawney Rath
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Voting closes: February 07, 2106, 06:28:15 AM

Wylder Treejumper

What? No Plugg Firetail? I really liked that guy! Put him up immediately! Please? He is too awesome to neglect.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Gonff the Mousethief

I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Russa Nodrey

I voted for the marlfoxes, but now that I think about it, I kinda like Vilu Daskar better.
Freddy

Kitsune

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on February 22, 2014, 12:15:04 AM
What? No Plugg Firetail? I really liked that guy! Put him up immediately! Please? He is too awesome to neglect.
Why, thank you! ;D

Wylder Treejumper

You're graciously welcome. Thanks, Gonff!
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

UNKN0WN

I choose Slagar because I got to see his tragic past (and I could understand the character better).