News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The Missing Piece Sign Up

Started by Edraithel, May 06, 2014, 03:21:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Edraithel

OK I updated the info on the RP thread and I started it off. We're ready to begin!
"A cage," she said. "To stay behind bars, until use and old age accept them, and all chance of doing great deeds is gone beyond recall or desire." - Eowyn, Lord of the Rings

"Listen for the destination in your heart if you lose sight of your path." D. Gray Man

Cornflower MM

When they're traveling.... Might be interesting! So, are they accepted?

Edraithel

"A cage," she said. "To stay behind bars, until use and old age accept them, and all chance of doing great deeds is gone beyond recall or desire." - Eowyn, Lord of the Rings

"Listen for the destination in your heart if you lose sight of your path." D. Gray Man

Cornflower MM

YAY!! ;D ;D Yes, I know...I behave like a little kid sometimes. :D I don't care.  :P

Edraithel

Cornflower MM