News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The Missing Piece Sign Up

Started by Edraithel, May 06, 2014, 03:21:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Edraithel

I want to start an RP that is about a couple of questers going off to find an important plant that the friar of redwall needs to complete his master piece for the redwall feast. The plant is said to grow only in cavern far to the northeast. A snake is rumored to live in the cavern as well. Along the way they come across some vermin.
RPing will start once we have a cook, two warriors, abbot/abbess, and badgermum. The other roles can be filled later on in the story.
I will be playing one of the four warriors. I need someone to play
cook: Myself (Edraithel)
warrior 1: Myself (Edraithel)
Drawing of Edraithel's char
[close]
warrior 2: BlueRose
Drawing of BlueRose's char
[close]
warrior 3: FloweringStar
Drawing of FloweringStar's char
[close]
warrior 4: Tam and Martin
Drawing of Tam and Martin's char
[close]
abbess: Cornflower MM
Drawing of Cornflower MM's char
[close]
badgermum: Myself (Edraithel)
Drawing of Edraithel's char
[close]
Skipper:
minor abbey dweller 1:
minor abbey dweller 2:
vermin 1:
vermin 2:
serpent:
I thought this story would be fun to do because it's a little silly and different. If you want to be apart please sign up here and then look for the thread in the RP board. I will post the beginning of the story there.
To sign up use the character sheet below please. You can play up to 2 roles.

Name:
Species:
Appearance(fur color, eye color, markings, etc.)
Clothing:
Weapon:
Personality:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Quirks(if any):

The characters I will be playing:
Role: Warrior
Name: Vera
Species: Squirrel
Appearance(fur color, eye color, markings, etc.): dark brown fur, tan stripe going down face and front of body. Amber eyes. Claw scar going across left leg.
Clothing: Dark green tunic. Wears dark green foot wraps (like bandages).
Weapon: Two dirks, that are curved.
Personality: Extremely loyal, sometimes to a fault. Is gentle and kind but if her friends or innocent creatures are harmed she has no qualms about hurting those respnsible to protect her friends. Is more of the opinion that the only good vermin is a dead vermin. Is smart and can read people well.
Strengths: observant, patient, loyal, kind
Weaknesses: sometimes lazy, can hide her feels to please others
Quirks(if any): Doesn't like mushrooms and likes the night.

Role: Badgermum
Name: Diana
Species: Badger
Appearance(fur color, eye color, markings, etc.): usually badger markings, grey eyes, a couple scars here and there.
Clothing: Maroon dress and light sage green apron.
Weapon: She used to be a warrior and used a battleaxe but now she has hidden the weapon somewhere in Redwall Abbey
Personality: Fierce in a pinch but has learned to stay calm and relaxed. Loves the abbey and it's inhabitants very much. She is mostly gentle and kind.
Strengths: brute strength, knowing her priorities, organizing things.
Weaknesses: Can't resist a challenge
Quirks(if any): Has an over abundant liking for food, almost as much as a hare.
"A cage," she said. "To stay behind bars, until use and old age accept them, and all chance of doing great deeds is gone beyond recall or desire." - Eowyn, Lord of the Rings

"Listen for the destination in your heart if you lose sight of your path." D. Gray Man

BlueRose

Name: Jubilee Kittywillow (Nickname: Jubi or Kitty)
Species: Otter
Appearance(fur color, eye color, markings, etc.): Typical brown otter fur, a little longer and fluffier than most. Hazel eyes, and a pair of small stars tattooed under her left eye.
Clothing: Pastel dresses of every color (somehow she manages to wear a different color every day.) and a dark green cloak. She wears a silver earring on her right ear that has a chain, and the chain attaches to a necklet that she wears almost all the time.
Weapons: A pair of matching daggers and a short sword.
Personality: An otter with a 'free to live as I please' demeanor. She's a bit wild, actually, and doesn't give a care as to what others think of her. Most of the time, she keeps aloof from others, having been something of an outcast most of her life.
Strengths: Hand to hand combat
Weaknesses: Swimming.
Quirks(if any): Dislikes water
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Edraithel

Are you signing up to fill one of the warrior roles?
"A cage," she said. "To stay behind bars, until use and old age accept them, and all chance of doing great deeds is gone beyond recall or desire." - Eowyn, Lord of the Rings

"Listen for the destination in your heart if you lose sight of your path." D. Gray Man

BlueRose

If that's where she's needed, sure!
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

FloweringStar

I'd like to be a warrior, if that's all right.

Name: Randoll
Species: Mouse
Appearance(fur color, eye color, markings, etc.) Light brown fur, brown eyes, white star on forhead
Clothing: Dark green tunic
Weapon: Bow (with arrows)
Personality: Gentle, mature.
Strengths: Ranged weapons of any type.
Weaknesses: Hand-to-hand combat.
Quirks(if any): Dislikes cheese
Sekai de ichiban ohimesama. ;)

Edraithel

Alrighty, thank you for joining. I'll play one of the warriors and the badgermum.

Edraithel

If you want to use my redwall character maker to make your character since I have the mice and otters done you can.
http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=6109.0

Tam and Martin

Is it alright if I be a warrior? Maybe later I can sign up to be another character too.

Here's my sheet:

Name: Damien Farworth

Species: Hare

Weapon(s): Bow with Arrows is what Damien uses as a primary weapon but he also has a longsword in a sheath on his right which he uses in close combat. Also on his back besides his arrow pouch is his two long parrying/thrusting daggers. (If you watch LOTR they are a lot like Legolas's two daggers.) And as a last resort, he has a small, sharp boot knife.

Physical Description: The first thing you will notice about Damien is his height. In human measurements he is 6 foot 4 inches. The next thing you will see is his powerfully built body. Though he is built more with a solid or stocky
body type, he is very muscular. All muscles on his body are strong. In the past, Damien had fought for the Long Patrol of Salamandastron and from those many battles he has plenty of scars. The biggest two are by far the one down his left leg, from knee to shin which he received from a blade slash, and the scar from his left forehead through his left eye and down to his chin. He lost his eye in that battle. Damien has fur that is a soft nut brown color but his underbelly is a grayish-white tint to it. Damien also has humongous hands and feet that some have said when he's hugged them, it felt like a bear hug. His ears are taller than most hares' but the right ear has a nip cut off of it from another blade slash he had received. His one eye left is a deep blue color almost like an ocean.

Clothing Description: Damien wears a men's kilt that us colored brown around his waist with a belt to hold it on. He also has on a now dirty white shirt that is cut down the middle in a V-shape. A pair of boots on his feet in which a small knif is kept in it as already mentiond, and a brown tricorn hat complement the outfit. Damien also wears a lot of armor. He has metal shoulder plates that go on - Well, his shoulders of course  Grin He does not wear a breastplate as most warrior hares do because he finds they get in his way. He wears shin guards, arm guards, elbow guards and knee guards of silver though. Though it is not noticeable, he does wear a very light unnoticeable chain mail strip under the shirt (If you've watch LOTR it is like Frodo's chain mail in the first LOTR). As already mentioned, he has his sword sheath, arrow quiver, dagger holders, and the knife in hi boot.

Personality Description: Damien is a very determined person as you will find out if you ever meet him. If he sets his mind to something he will do it no matter what the odds. He is very talkative to almost everyone he meets. When he has a problem though, he will stay quiet which is a good way to determine if he is upset or not. Though Damien gets along with almost everyone, he will have one or two extremely good friends that he will stick with no matter what.
Damien thinks fast in hard situations. He knows what to do at the right time. Also he has great Concentration power.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Cornflower MM

Okay, so is there any Warrior positions left? If not, then I think I might do the cook, or Abbess.

Edraithel

All the warrior positions are filled but we do still need an abbot/abbess and cook. If you feel up to it you can play both roles but doing one or the other is great too.

Cornflower MM

Okay.....How about I play one of them, and a tag-along with the warriors? :D >:D

Edraithel

You can play the abbess and a tag along.

Edraithel

We will be starting in the abbey in late spring. Ingrid the cook asks Vera her friend to get the legendary fruit for her, since Ingrid isn't a fighter, and Vera can either recruit the rest of you or you can offer to come along if you want. I've already posted the beginning of the story so far. I decided to play the cook sicne I will be able to set up the story better that way and then from there it can go where we take it.

Cornflower MM

Name:Abbess Graywing Brownfur
Species:Mouse
Appearance(fur color, eye color, markings, etc.): Light gray fur (Not from old age), light pink tail (She burnt it a day before the RP began) and hazel eyes,
Clothing:Abbess's Habit.
Weapon: None.
Personality:Sweet, kind, reassuring, stubborn, and motherly.
Strengths: Um...She can make an awesome cake?
Weaknesses:A burnt tail, and she's rather hard oif hearing.
Quirks(if any): When agitated, or just woken up, she talks like a hare.

Name:Arbella Brushtail
Species:Squirrel
Appearance(fur color, eye color, markings, etc.) Nut brown fur, blue eyes, and a white dot on her forehead. Her ears are black, and her nose is also black.
Clothing: A light blue tunic, with a plaited faded green belt. Long slim boots, and a little faded green hat.
Weapon: A bow and arrows, a dagger in her left boot, and a hand-and-a-half sword, with matching scabbard, that she keeps in her belt.
Personality: Sweet, kind, shy, stubborn, determined, and a good leader, even though she doesn't like leading at first. Once she gets used to it, she likes it. A bity sassy, and feisty.
Strengths: Sher's good with her weapons, is quick on her feet, and has really, really good balance, and a quick thinker.
Weaknesses: She limps slightly on her right side, and her eyesight is not the best.
Quirks(if any): Likes following people until she feels confident on the fact they are friendly (Which takes a day or so) And then will introduce herself.

Edraithel

So do you want her to come into play at the abbey or later when the warriors are traveling already and she comes upon them somehow?