2 (11.1%)
Blaggut is awesome
3 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 18

The Shade

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on November 29, 2013, 04:00:42 PM

Quote from: The Shade on November 26, 2013, 07:15:12 PM
Yeah, hotdogs are better.
Nuu... Burgers and hotdogs are both disgusting. I can respect the eating of bits of animal, but bits of miserable animal that have been drenched in chemicals repeatedly? Not gonna go in my mouth :P Not that all hamburgers or hot dogs are like that, but most of them are :P

Yeah, future me- I'm vegetarian, as of now :P
Tut tut, depends. Maybe in America, but I have had the privilege of eating high quality meat, and I could never go vegetarian after that.  ;D Anyways, I thought you were vegetarian already?
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Blaggut

Choclate is delicious. Anyone ever tried fritos and hot sauce? Yum.
~Just a soft space boi~

Blaggut

~Just a soft space boi~

Rainshadow

Cool!  You can have one, but you'll die if you eat it.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Vilu Daskar

I won't stop posting on Dec 5th
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Rainshadow

Science is fun!  (Well, at least the people who created Portal think so.  ::))
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Blaggut

It is long overdo, but it has happened! It is 2014, this topic has bee revived, and we may all sigh happily...

The results have come in, and the majority is stuck between that we should all be rainbow-worshiping acolytes of the Atwhay-oesday-itay-eanmay religion, or the fact that there is no poll and life itself is a lie.

So as a vote-breaker thingy, I have decided that the true thing is, that the true god is, TURSTRICH!!! Who is god of Turtles, Ostrichs, and Traffic Cones!

To clear things up, rainbows did not create the world and do not mean anything, and reality is still reality.

Thankyou or posting in this topic, and have a good night/day/minute/ostrich-race
~Just a soft space boi~

Rusvul

Quote from: The Shade on November 30, 2013, 07:23:45 PM
Quote from: rusvulthesaber on November 29, 2013, 04:00:42 PM

Quote from: The Shade on November 26, 2013, 07:15:12 PM
Yeah, hotdogs are better.
Nuu... Burgers and hotdogs are both disgusting. I can respect the eating of bits of animal, but bits of miserable animal that have been drenched in chemicals repeatedly? Not gonna go in my mouth :P Not that all hamburgers or hot dogs are like that, but most of them are :P

Yeah, future me- I'm vegetarian, as of now :P
Tut tut, depends. Maybe in America, but I have had the privilege of eating high quality meat, and I could never go vegetarian after that.  ;D Anyways, I thought you were vegetarian already?
La la laaaaa, replying to a really old post... Hi, past me. I'm still vegetarian, and as strict about it as you were. Hope you have fun with your... Um, painful life changes. Strike that. Hope you have as little pain as possible! (Ha ha, I'm past those changes, it's better for me now than it was for you. The only reason I can laugh at you for that is because you can't actually read this.)

To answer you, Shade, I haven't always been vegetarian, and even before I was I didn't really like burgers or hotdogs, except on a few occasions, one of them being good meat cooked well without a bun.

I've eaten high quality meat, and it was delicious. However, I'm not comfortable eating the flesh of another once-living creature, so I won't- Not to say that you, or anyone else shouldn't, if you're comfortable with it.

Blaggut

Much nostalgia, such topic, many post. Wow.
~Just a soft space boi~

The Skarzs

*Looks at poll, then at Rus*

>:D

Oh, I can't vote that! I love bunnies!

In my STOMACH, that is!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.