News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

What pops up when you Google your username?

Started by Skyblade, November 26, 2014, 01:37:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Conrad the Painless

"Our Lord and Savior.....The Easter Badger, shall pierce the darkness with his scepter and  guide us through the night...."

Jukka the Sling

Try putting quotes around your search term and you'll get more specific results.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Conrad the Painless

The only search result when I put it into quotes on Google was a link to my profile. for Google videos I got London Bridge, United Vibrations ft. Conrad the Scoundrel. Google shopping showed me a book on how to use a GPS, and finally, Google images brought to me some pictures of old people. These are all the first result for each search.
"Our Lord and Savior.....The Easter Badger, shall pierce the darkness with his scepter and  guide us through the night...."

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rainshadow

Quote from: Mask on November 28, 2014, 11:04:22 PM
Quote from: The Mask on November 26, 2014, 07:26:55 AM
The movie 'The Mask'

Yeah, me too, mate.

Wait, Masky?!  You're back?  :o  (Lol, I know I just PMed you, but I didn't even realize you didn't have a "The" in front of your username.  :P)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Mask

I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Maudie

Well, I'm not technically 'back'. I'm supposed to only be visiting, but who knows?
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

The Mask

Heh, well if you do stay(Stay!) we may have to have completely different avatars so as not to confuse people.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Maudie