News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Thread For Ye To Spend Time In When Ye Are Supposed To Be Doing Schoolwork

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, March 16, 2015, 09:21:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyblade

I really should spend less time on the forums and more on doing work/studying :P

(I feel bad posting this but I need to hold myself accountable, for crying out loud!)

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Banya

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Dotti Dillworthy

Multitasking, anyone? I like multitasking -- browsing on this forum while studying.

Vilu Daskar

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Vilu Daskar

Wylder Treejumper

I should maybe probably be doing calculus. But it's snowing, and I probably have a snow day tomorrow, and I'm lazy, so what the heck!

After all, I'm an AP student. AP stands for "Advanced Procrastination".
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Banya

Snowing?!  Thank goodness that hasn't started here yet, but it's covered in snow Up North a bit.

It's more fun to doodle all over my notes than to read from them.

Hickory

Quote from: Banya on November 10, 2015, 04:15:42 AM
Snowing?!  Thank goodness that hasn't started here yet, but it's covered in snow Up North a bit.

It's more fun to doodle all over my notes than to read from them.

I have an anuasually fun S.S. project that involves drawing a comic about the U.S. Constitution. 'Murica.

(but seriously folks, this is unlike my teacher)
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Vilu Daskar

Snowing already, we don't get snow till January or February if that.

Banya

Today's a warm day - high 40s.  Overcast.  Drizzly.  Beautiful.  Sweater or light jacket weather.

...I'm in class...

Vilu Daskar

Low here is 66 the high is 74. Not jacket weather.

I should do my writing.