Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Brian Jacques 2015 Memorial Day Feast

Started by James Gryphon, February 05, 2015, 05:13:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukka the Sling

To Brian!

*Drinks fruity, bubbly strawberry fizz*
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Morgazath

To Brian Jacques, the greatest writer in the world. May he rest in peace, and that his creativity inspire more writers to follow his footsteps. I know he did the same for me. *Raises a glass of blackberry wine.*
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Vulk elm nahdah'n Brian Jacques. Live forever in ze vorld ye 'ave created for av. *Raizez glazz o' Ztravberry Fizz* BRIAN JACQUES FOREVER!!!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Maudie

To Brian Jacques (Wow, I wonder what happened to me. Seeing this thread made me emotional.) , the best children's writer of all time! I am in your debt. You shaped my imagination, my childhood, my love of writing, my vocabulary, and my passion for reading. God bless Brian Jacques!

*Toasts a glass of strawberry fizz.*
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3