"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The (rather pointless) Redwall Forum Show

Started by Tiria Wildlough, September 03, 2011, 05:39:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wylder Treejumper

*Applause*

This is great! I should totally do one! >:D
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Cornflower MM on June 09, 2014, 04:27:18 PM
Quote from: The Skarzs on May 26, 2014, 06:09:31 PM
Quote from: Cornflower MM on May 26, 2014, 04:39:41 PM
I LOVE IT!! Skarzs, that was BRILLIANT! They AL were....Except one littl ething inb the newer ones: Excuse me, but don't you think you're missing one member who's on almost every day for hours? By the name of Cornflower MM?
:P
Don't mind the troll slipping out under the door in the form of a puddle. . .

Skarzs, you've made a mess of yourself. Please clean up. ::)
*Sheepish grin*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Never mind, I'll do it. *Grabs clean rags and some Murphy's Oil Soap and mops whole floor* Ergh, we need to clean this floor more often! *Shows doggie bowl full of water that's almost mud, it's so dirty* And, yes, I put the water I use to clean floors with in a dog bowl. It's easy to slide around. Do you have a problem with it? It's not  like I have a dog anyways.

Cornflower MM

Unimaginative

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on May 26, 2014, 04:41:37 PM
You're on the forums four hours a day? You're obsessed... says the guy with 230 hours in Terraria...

230 in Terraria? That's nothing. I'm nearly to 1200 in Civ.

These shows are hilarious, keep it up everyone!  ;D
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Cornflower MM

Izeroth

Gosh, someone really needs to fix up this thread. It's gotten so bumpy.

Cornflower MM

Yeah. . . . Hey, I might write one of these in my spare time. :) That would be fun. I've never really written something that's silly and just for laughs before!

The Skarzs

I did the last one, and I was considering doing another, but kinda didn't. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

You should! Hey, we could trade - I do one, then you do another, then me, then you, so on and so forth. Si?

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

I've got one in the works about forum alter egos.  ;D
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Major Skarzs! Alzough ah can azzure ye ah 'ave ne'er conzidered eatin' a troll afore. Far tae much caloriez an' tranz fat az vell az bonez an' zodium...(Juzt jozhin'. Ah loike Jelly-Babiez better anyvayz...) An' ah juzt noticed zeveral accountz' Rankz zay "Village 'ero. Odd...

EDIT: Ach moine doez az vell. Vot iz ziz Village 'ero rank? Ach!...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Cornflower MM

HEADDY! YOU'RE BACK! *Tacklehugs*

Oh, I think it has something to do with the Castaways thing. ;)