News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Bollywood Thread

Started by Dotti Dillworthy, November 03, 2015, 06:17:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dotti Dillworthy

Anyone who likes Bollywood, or Indian cinema, may find this topic a place for discussing anything related to it.

My favourite actors are Amitabh Bachchan, Shahrukh Khan, Vidya Balan, Abishek Bachchan, Deepika Padukone, Hrithik Roshan, Sonam Kapoor, Preity Zinta, Aamir Khan, Kajol, Aishwarya Rai, Madhubala, Sonakshi Sinha, Madhuri Dixit and Sridevi. And the movies I enjoy are comedies and romances combined.

"Sabiha aapse jitni pyaar karti hai, utna pyaar aap sabiha se nahi karti." (I will always have love in my heart for as long as the universe exists.) ~Sonakshi Sinha

ALL IZZ WELL!!!

Favourite films from last year!

Filmi GIFs are from http://sonakshisinhas.tumblr.com/

Lady Ashenwyte

As an Indian, I have watched Bollywood all my life and approve of this thread.

Has anyone seen Bahubali?
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

The Mask

I'm not really fond of most of them. My favourites are 3 Idiots, Dhoom and New York.
I heard PK was pretty good.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock