News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Shoutbox's Funeral

Started by Delthion, February 09, 2016, 04:59:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

James killed it. Then apparently resurrected it.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Fatch of Southsward

~ The best way to pay for a happy moment is to enjoy it ~

Delthion

Last time it was merely a ploy, now it has really happened. :'(
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

LT Sandpaw

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Delthion

Delthion

R.I.P. Shout Box,
Tuesday, June 14, 1:40 P.M. Eastern U.S. Time.

Søren

I failed the shout box. I'm sorry.

Delthion

Søren

We abused it. Spammed it. It wasn't an unlimited resource.
We could've saved it ourselves.

I did so a lot.

Hickory

@Shoutbox:

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Aimless Gallivanter

*Aimless Gallivanter collapses in a miserable heap and cries pitifully
im gay!!!!!!

Groddil

Quote from: Aimless Gallivanter on June 14, 2016, 07:06:14 PM
*Aimless Gallivanter and Groddil collapses in a miserable heap and cries pitifully

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.