News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Shoutbox's Funeral

Started by Delthion, February 09, 2016, 04:59:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Let us grieve the Shoutbox. It has been our friend, and has supported us only to be CRUSHED under the foot of the indifferent and cruel tyrant, JAMES GRYPHON! But such a time is not a time for rebellion is it? It is a time for mourning. So a moment of silence for the Shoutbox.

R.I.P. Shoutbox
Monday, February 8th, 2016, 11:57 P.M. Eastern U.S. time.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Maudie

What? Where? I don't see anything...
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

James Gryphon

Anyway, my experiment with another box is over, and it's back to this one.
« Subject to editing »

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Maudie

Kitsune

It's still here. Just dying slowly.

James Gryphon

The shoutbox must die daily, for the public good.
« Subject to editing »

Maudie

I'm still confused about hey...

James Gryphon

I've got to find a way to fix this thing where it keeps blinking out... so annoying. :-\
« Subject to editing »

Lady Amber