News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Food!

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, January 24, 2019, 06:14:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Shadow of Korriban

Ok guys. Who here has eaton Taco Bell today?
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Lady Amber

The Shadow of Korriban

Well I know that. ;D
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Lady Amber

I want Culver's. *Cries*

The Witessss

what is Culvers? never even heard of that one. it's probably because of where I live.
the wwwiiiiiitttttttteeeeessssssss!

Lady Amber

Yeah, they don't have locations in all of the states. They have burgers and stuff, though. It's pretty good.

The Witessss

that sounds pretty good. we pretty much have a Roy Rodgers and a McDonalds and a couple not super commercialized on the side restaurants

The Shadow of Korriban

They have very non messy burgers. I respect them for that.

Delthion

Quote from: Lady Amber on January 31, 2019, 09:32:29 PM
Yeah, they don't have locations in all of the states. They have burgers and stuff, though. It's pretty good.

They put one in in my town a month or two ago. It has been quite tasty. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Shadow of Korriban

Wait, aren't you way to busy eating people?

Delthion

You'd be surprised how much I can eat. Also, they have provided me with such sustenance as you generally see me eat on the forum. We have an arrangement of sorts.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Witessss

*quickly dials 911 so officers can search Del's towns Culver's*

The Shadow of Korriban

Quote from: Delthion on January 31, 2019, 10:03:43 PM
You'd be surprised how much I can eat. Also, they have provided me with such sustenance as you generally see me eat on the forum. We have an arrangement of sorts.

You do spook me. :-|