News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Food!

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, January 24, 2019, 06:14:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Shadow of Korriban

A balanced diet of all the major food groups...

The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

The Witessss

I could live on that stuff forever. Thank goodness I wasn't born with vegetarian parents!
the wwwiiiiiitttttttteeeeessssssss!

Russa Nodrey

Look at that gross pot in the background.
Freddy

The Witessss

life can't always be perfect.

The Skarzs

You gotta dirty a few pots to make a perfect stew.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Witessss

The Shadow of Korriban

Quote from: The Skarzs on January 24, 2019, 10:45:43 PM
You gotta dirty a few pots to make a perfect stew.
Gross.
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

The Witessss

I assume you live on Ramen noodles and popcorn?

The Shadow of Korriban

The Witessss

I don't recommend it. One of my 4 cousins on my dad's side lives Ramen noodles, and he is now practically bald. he has a few skimpy hairs on the top of his head. and he is only like 14 or 15. Anyway, he deserved it. they are all big jerks. luckily I don't have to see them much. their dad is military and now they live in Germany. I only have to see them every now and again.

The Shadow of Korriban

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Shadow of Korriban

The Witessss

Quote from: Sheev Palpatine on January 25, 2019, 12:06:06 AM
Big jerks?

Extremely. they think they are top of the world and we are the lowly. only one of them has an actual name. One of them is named Charlie. Not Charles, Charlie. Another is Ricky. Same deal. Not Richard, Ricky. Another is Ely (a girl). not Elianna, or Elisa, or Elizabeth, Ely. Of all people, I probably dislike them most, not just because of what I listed, but they have problems I shouldn't list.

The Shadow of Korriban

Ok then... :P