News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Food!

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, January 24, 2019, 06:14:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Witessss

Our family prefers my mother's side. they are civilized as far as regular people go, and you can have an educated talk without them driving you insane or you being totally disgusted by their behavior. I mean, what 11 yr old girl sucks her thumb??!!
the wwwiiiiiitttttttteeeeessssssss!

The Shadow of Korriban

The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

The Witessss

And I dislike a lot of people.

The Witessss

Quote from: The Witessss on January 25, 2019, 12:12:19 AM
Of all people, I probably dislike them most

(sorry, this goes with my last post) 8D

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Witessss

yeah. and you all thought you were insane.

The Skarzs

What is your life? :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Shadow of Korriban

The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

The Witessss

Quote from: Sheev Palpatine on January 25, 2019, 01:00:33 AM
Excuse me?
You know it deep down, somewhere.

My life is fine, as long as my jerk, stupid, ugly cousins that live in Germany are out of it. When we see them at holidays or during the summer, we have to endour it becuse we are a charitable family and don't want to hurt our Grandpa and my  other aunt. Grandma died a long time ago, and since then, no one is paying for their mortgage, so they shipped off to Germany. Really a nasty bunch.

The Shadow of Korriban

I didn't ask to here about your family... :-|

The Witessss

to 'here' about my family? Although you are right, this is a food subject. I have a tendancy of getting off track.

The Shadow of Korriban

The Skarzs

My sister is now vegan. That means you can eat her if you are a vegetarian.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Shadow of Korriban

I'm sure Del will. :P

The Witessss

one of my nice cousins tried to be vegan for a while, but then she picked up a piece of bacon. the reasoning behind vegatianism and vegism (I think I just made up a couple of words there) is not legit. it is almost a sacrilege to not eat meat in my house.