OOC: Spacers of Mossflower

Started by AbbotAlf0805, June 29, 2012, 11:13:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflower Reguba

Uhhh... She just found Listenia and the others..... And I have to say that Ashe would be apposed to Brome because he assualted Listenia.  ;)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

psybox

Name: undecided
Species: again, undecided (Vermin species)
History: got a job as a military scientist at a weapon producer owned by the senate, not revealing his species to make sure he wouldn't be subject to blind prejudice.  He was then caught, and was almost killed, or thrown in jail, but he could afford a kangaroo jury.  But was still banned and left homeless.
weapons: tazer (spelling?)
Other: owns a sort of black market underground weapon shop made with stolen goods.

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

psybox

... you really have a bad time figuring out when a character is in the works.

AbbotAlf0805

oh sorry so how about him being a Pine Marten.

Name, Gonfelin Officer
Codename, Gonff 07
Age, 25
Rank, Major
Race, Mouse
Armor, Gonfelin Camo Armor
Weapon, Short blaster Rifle, energy knife.

psybox

Name: he doesn't use his anymore, but everyone refers to him as "Chess"
Species: again, undecided (Vermin species)
History: got a job as a military scientist at a weapon producer owned by the senate, not revealing his species to make sure he wouldn't be subject to blind prejudice.  He was then caught, and was almost killed, or thrown in jail, but he could afford a kangaroo jury.  But was still banned and left homeless.
Other: owns a sort of black market underground weapon shop made with stolen goods.

AbbotAlf0805

psybox

Name: he doesn't use his anymore, but everyone refers to him as "Chess"
Species: fox (Why not)
History: got a job as a military scientist at a weapon producer owned by the senate, not revealing his species to make sure he wouldn't be subject to blind prejudice.  He was then caught, and was almost killed, or thrown in jail, but he could afford a kangaroo jury.  But was still banned and left homeless.

AbbotAlf0805

accepted! Please jump right in.

AbbotAlf0805

This is what Brome's jeeps look like.