"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Redwall Crafts

Started by Gonff, July 02, 2011, 12:48:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Osu

Quote from: Lily on July 05, 2011, 10:20:29 AM
Check this out! Amigurumi Redwall!
Hey, that's it! :D Yes, a proper digital camera has been on my list for a while. :(
I've been wanting to learn to knit - have the needles for it, just need the proper drive. 8)
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Gonff

I have a few scarves I'm knitting at the moment. (scarves are one of the easiest things to make.) I like weaving better but knitting is fun too.
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

Osu

I've been wanting to knit (or crochet tunisian style) something like the tapestry of Redwall. I just don't know if I could handle all those switching colors without going crazy, haha. Still, it'd be a cool project.

Or a scarf with a Redwall theme! Or, or, or...! Ahh, I must do something like this! 8)
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Coobreedan

I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Nightfire

I made a Lego model of Redwall Abbey once. And I attempted to build the abbey out of cardboard once, but it failed miserably...
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

xenobia

I LOVE that bookmark!  Now I have to start making my own.  Thanks for the great idea!!!

Flandor

I'm working on a wood carved figure of Martin.  I'll post pictures if it ever gets done and doesnt look terrible.
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Coobreedan

Quote from: Coobreedan on November 22, 2011, 08:24:44 PM
Or a Slagar mask...
I'm going to make a Slagar themed phone cover.
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Firehawke

I love the Redwall Amigurumi---I might have to try those sometime!

I would love to do some Redwall inspired knitting or crocheting.

And I would also love to do some Redwall inspired counted cross stitch, especially of the illustrations done by Christopher Denise!
The knitting, crochecting, Zoo Tycoon playing, frog loving member!

Coobreedan

Quote from: Firehawke on November 23, 2011, 07:15:30 PM
I love the Redwall Amigurumi---I might have to try those sometime!

I'm gonna get my granny to knit them for me. :)

Leatho Shellhound

I made Redwall bookmarks also.  But how did you put up your pictures? I mean I know how to do it the normal way with a Url but you did it a differant way. Mods??
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

GeminyaTome

I might be wrong, but wouldn't this fit better in "Redwall Fan Works?" Just a thought....
I've always wanted to do Redwall related projects, but for some reason or another, have never got around to it!!
Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God. For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night.

Psalm 90:2,4

Vilu Daskar

I made the redwall cookbook I copied the recipes and put them in a notebook. 
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.