Redwall Crafts

Started by Gonff, July 02, 2011, 12:48:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gonff

I made a redwall bookmark to use in my redwall books.
(It will not let me post pics.  :'( It says the file is to large. How can I down size it?  ??? )

Has anyone else made any crafts related to redwall?

Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

Gonff

I think I got it to post pics....
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

Galedeep

Captain Tammo

That's a sweet bookmark! I don't make crafts for redwall. I like to make my own stories or draw some characters and biographies. It's fun!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Gonff

Thanks, If you click on the pictures they should enlarge,

Osu

Hey, that's pretty neat! I've done Redwall-esque crochet dolls, and I like to draw it a lot... the dolls are a lot more fun, though. XD
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

DanielofRedwall

That is an awesome bookmark! I wish I was arty... I just write Redwall stories.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Captain Tammo

Quote from: DanielofRedwall on July 03, 2011, 08:51:59 AM

Hey literature is still an art!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Matthias720

Quote from: Captain Tammo on July 03, 2011, 05:09:17 PM

Quite true. BJ certainly mastered that. ;)

Lily

Quote from: Osu on July 03, 2011, 03:34:09 AM
Hey, that's pretty neat! I've done Redwall-esque crochet dolls, and I like to draw it a lot... the dolls are a lot more fun, though. XD
Do you have pictures? I'd love to see them! I'm always in awe of anyone who can do crafty stuff, I'm hopeless at doing anything creative myself.

Captain Tammo

Quote from: Matthias720 on July 03, 2011, 05:27:04 PM
Quote from: Captain Tammo on July 03, 2011, 05:09:17 PM

Quite true. BJ certainly mastered that. ;)

No question about that!

Osu

Quote from: Lily on July 04, 2011, 01:17:36 AM
Quote from: Osu on July 03, 2011, 03:34:09 AM
Do you have pictures? I'd love to see them! I'm always in awe of anyone who can do crafty stuff, I'm hopeless at doing anything creative myself.
No, unfortunately, I don't have a digital camera that works. :( But I do know of a blog somewhere where somebody was coming up with patterns for Redwall creatures - I can probably find it again, just a tick..
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Gonff

To bad you don't have a camera.  :( That site would be interesting to see.

Lily

Gonff

That's cool. I knit but don't crochet or I might try makeing one of the patterns.