0 (0%)
could use some work
1 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Myrkin

Myrkin

I'd like to remind you that in this RP we are using this map:

http://images.wikia.com/redwall/images/e/eb/Redwall-map.jpg

Since Deathlia isn't shown here, let's just say that it lies west of Sempetra.

QuoteOOC: Will we be able to add to our number of troops?

Yes. You all will be able to recruit more beasts to your cause. Some of them might join you, because they heard of your exploits, while others might need a little convincing. Of course it works the other way. If you keep losing battles or you treat your soldiers very badly, then some of them might decide to desert from your army.

Romsca

Myrkin

Alright. Since some warlords have been inactive for a long time and some didn't write anything at all, we can accept one more warlord. Or you can become a general and fight for one of already existing factions. Or both. :)

Romsca

I'll be a warlord. I'll think of a character sometime soon, but I know it will be a wolverine.

Here's my character

Name:
Species: Wolverine
Personality:
Appearance:
Other:
Area you start out with: What's that place called? Send? In the Snowy North
Army name:
Consists of: Arctic foxes and wolves, evil lemmings, one polar bear that was captured and used for battle
Empire name:
Flag:

Don't worry about accepting me until I'm finished

Myrkin

I have one question to all players. How many of you are still playing or willing to play this RP? This is something I'd like to know. :)

Redwaller

W0NWILL

Myrkin

I'm sorry to say this, but I won't be posting anything on this forum anymore (at least in foreseeable future). Including this RP. But before I stop, I would like to know, if any of you would like to take over my duties as Game Master? That way you could keep playing without me and probably do that on faster pace.  :)

Myrkin

W0NWILL

Myrkin

Okay. You will be the new GM then. If you need any help or advice, then feel free to PM me. :)