News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Víkingar

Started by Thomas Barkshield, May 04, 2013, 04:06:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

I know it's not really my business, but could you possibly raise the age to something more... Believable? Just wondering, a friendly suggestion.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rainshadow

Quote from: danflorreguba on May 12, 2013, 04:07:46 AM
I know it's not really my business, but could you possibly raise the age to something more... Believable? Just wondering, a friendly suggestion.

She's actually kinda supposed to be very young.  It's supposed to be sort of a creepy little girl living in an abandoned castle type of thing.  I guess I could make her 13, but I don't want to make her TOO old.  And I don't want to make her age an even number.  (No idea why, I just like prime numbers :P)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tam and Martin

Sorry I haven't posted for awhile. I've been busy but I'll try to post today.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

W0NWILL

Name: Farest
Species: Bat
Appearance: An average-looking bat, through he has dark brown streaks on his furry black body.
Personality: Farest is a serious, straight-faced type, proud, though he isn't above having fun. He's extremely loyal to his father's bat colony, loyal above everything, and if you can get his loyalty, you can get his life.
Other: He's going after his younger brother who ran away.

Name: Dari
Species: Bat
Appearance: An average-looking bat, black, with a fox-like muzzle.
Personality: Dari is a jokester and a trickster, and always will be, never stopping to think on other's thoughts or feelings. In this regard, he is tactless, though deep down, he does care deeply for his fellows.
Other: He ran away, not liking the strict rules of his father's bat colony.

Thomas Barkshield

Where would we encounter them?

W0NWILL

Well, Dari is currently in the cellars of Terramort, just passing through and hiding. Sampson encounters him in the next post I'm currently working on. Farest is following Dari, and since he's a flying animal, Farest can follow the ships, which Dari may follow or join.

Thomas Barkshield

Rainshadow

Hey, we haven't seen Dari for quite some time!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

And this is the first appearance of his brother! I've had his brother in my pocket for quite some time, but since I know that he dies early on(no exceptions), I haven't found a place to add him in.

Shadowed One

Is anyone going to keep doing this? No one has posted for awhile.
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

KitrallStreamrippler

Quote from: Shadowed One on May 28, 2013, 12:29:23 PM
Is anyone going to keep doing this? No one has posted for awhile.
I am! It's a lot of fun! But nobody seems to realize that Sampson is down. What are we going to do- jump overboard to rescue him? ... *slow, somewhat evil grin* Tyv could do that...
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Shadowed One

Yeah, somebody has to be heroic and lead everyone in a rescue attempt, or Sampson'll be dead!
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

KitrallStreamrippler

I'll post something about that, unless you want to. :)
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

W0NWILL

Y'know, I don't really mind if Sampson dies, even though it is very early. I do have Dari and Farest. Of course, I still would prefer he lived.

Tam and Martin

Sorry Guys. I've hardly posted at all. I don't think I'll roleplay in this anymore because I can't keep up with it. Sorry  :-[

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000