Around the World: The Start of the Journey

Started by 321tumbler, December 23, 2013, 03:20:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

Rigg stared, horrified, as Valjean was brought forward. The resistance was falling apart at the seams, and now the location of their meetings was out, so where could they go now? Rigg thought for a bit, then swelled with self-importance as he had his idea; he could find a place!
The young genet jumped off the cart and ran off into the streets, mentally going through possible places.

estar222

The motion of a young Genet leaping into the crowds from her perch atop a farmer's cart, and then proceeding to dissolve into the city caught the eyes of none other than Jon Marques. The rest of the crowd already beginning to depart and disperse... but none with as much life, motion, or purpose as that Genet.

And purpose in this city could only truly mean one thing.

Resistance.

Jon Marques could not pursue the Genet himself, however, as he was too busy handing off the Songbird Resistor to the guards, and no other suitably adept members of Fviorean Intelligence were on hand, so the Genet Resistor got away for today, melting into the urban backdrop of the Fviorean Capitol city, his scent too obscured by the sweaty, filthy mob of dejected citizens for Jon to have gotten an accurate lock on it. He would inevitably cause trouble in the near future, probably by finding new locations for the resistance to meet, and by finding new sources of weaponry for the dissident rabble.

But Jon Marques was not Head of Fviorean Intelligence for no small reason- he could  easily identify that genet if he ever saw him again, and when that day came, the Genet would not escape again.

Would he willingly give up his comrades? No, but that really didn't matter very much; Fviorean Intelligence operatives are trained to be rather... persuasive, as well as deadly in their own rights.
You want to know my name? My name? My name is not a word that I use anymore; you will never learn it. Instead, you can call me the colour that humans seem to think belongs to magic; you can call me the colour a monarch wears under his cape; you can call me Mauve.

321tumbler

Quote from: Rainshadow on May 04, 2014, 11:50:19 PM

"Lady Heltha?" he called, confusion in his voice.  "Er, uh, won't you come in?"  The mouse sprinted down the stairs and unlatched the gate, pulling it open to let the company in.

"To what do we owe this pleasure, marm?" Tore asked, glancing from one hare to another, feeling quite bewildered.  "Is there trouble?"

---
Heltha looked at the mouse, "Did the kind abbey-beasts forget it is the time when I go around Mossflower?"

321tumbler

OOC: Double-posting to bring it back alive.

Heltha enjoyed watching the mouse's face.