Previous topic - Next topic

Poll ending soon-ish.

Redwall, Huge Battle At Salamandestron
3 (60%)
Redwall, Caves Of The Bloodfur
0 (0%)
Redwall, at Redwall
0 (0%)
Redwall, Battle For The Throne Made Of Swords That Not Related Too Game Of Thrones
0 (0%)
Redwall, at The Weasel's Tail Bar (Who doesn't like barfights?!)
2 (40%)
Post-Apoclayptic, Not RedwLl, at Graveyard
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Blaggut

Also, when the reinforcements arrive, if a player has died, they will lead the reinforcements. If no one has, Delthion will. I will post when they will arrive.  ;)
~Just a soft space boi~

Izeroth

I'll make a good character and re-use Friedrich as the bad one:

Name: Sergeant Dwillo Leafrudder
Faction: The Mossflower Militia
Species: Otter
Appearance: Has brown fur. Wears an old khaki vest and pants, and has the classic British/American ww1 helmet.
Weapons: A slightly rusted standard-issue rifle, and attached bayonet.

LT Sandpaw

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Izeroth

Yep, you're evil. I'm pretty sure the evil are all vermin, and the good are all goodbeasts.

Blaggut

Looks like the last RP died...

Shall we start the WWII dogfight, or the medieval battle at Lake Hogspine?

Also, would y'all be fine with doing a real battle or two? The massive battle of Culleden could be fun... But I'll have too research it.

Finally, since there appears too be only 3 people now, I'll join the battles, if you'll are ok with that and still up for RPing.
~Just a soft space boi~

LT Sandpaw

I'm Still up for it, turns out that World War one really wasn't as good, BTW if we could do a Medieval Battle that would be great.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Izeroth

What about a traditional Redwall battle?

Delthion

Yeah, that's what I've been voting for for the last two rounds.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Izeroth

We should clear the current voting round and start anew. We could use actual locations from the books, like Castle Floret and Salamandastron. Actually, come to think of it, a Salamandastron battle would be a good idea.

Blaggut

Well, since everyone seems too want it, it sounds fun, and Delthion has been voting for months without getting one, I shall start a poll! *Floats off on his Magical Flying Underground House, holding his gnome.
~Just a soft space boi~