Previous topic - Next topic

Poll ending soon-ish.

Redwall, Huge Battle At Salamandestron
3 (60%)
Redwall, Caves Of The Bloodfur
0 (0%)
Redwall, at Redwall
0 (0%)
Redwall, Battle For The Throne Made Of Swords That Not Related Too Game Of Thrones
0 (0%)
Redwall, at The Weasel's Tail Bar (Who doesn't like barfights?!)
2 (40%)
Post-Apoclayptic, Not RedwLl, at Graveyard
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Blaggut

So, in this RP series we could have RPs where we make up battle scenarios and have armies battle. I'll pick some generals and maybe an officer or two, and the rest will be soldiers upon the battlefield.

Signup:

Name:
Age (Human based):
Will: (Scale of 1-10)
Strength: (Scale of 1-10)
Speed: (Scale of 1-10)
Skills:
Backstory: (May want to place some reasons for above skills in here, optional)
Weapon:
Armor: (Optional)
Any other tools of warfare and beyond: (Optional)
Alliance: (Currently goodbeast or vermin? usually dictated by race)
~Just a soft space boi~

Izeroth

This might be interesting. I think each battle should have a different setting, period, etc.. (One battle could be set with gunpowder and whatnot, while another could have medieval weapons, and so on)

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Blaggut

Note that if your species is not in the battle, you may make and use another. You may have any number of chars, but only 2 can be used in a single battle.
~Just a soft space boi~

Unimaginative

I really like this concept. I'll join once the first battle is decided. Perhaps you should have people take a vote on location, era, and species with the Poll tool.
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Izeroth

Alright! Made a character.

Name: Freidrich Grostt
Race: Red Fox
Will: 9
Strength: 7
Speed: 3
Skills: He has good swordsmanship. He refuses to give up unless he is sure to lose, and even then will try to find ways to inflict as much damage on the enemy as possible.
Backstory: Coming from a land East of Redwall (based off of Germany and surrounding lands)
Weapon:(assuming we may have more than one weapon) Long Halberd, saber, and flintlock pistol
Armor: A steel helmet, leg guards, and chestplate
Alliance: Vermin

Conrad the Painless

Name: Alonso Backfire
Age (Human based): 32
Race: Weasel
Will: 10
Strength: 5
Speed: 8
Skills: (Depending on the battle, era, ect.) Dueling with spear, firearm experience, expert in the art of trickery.
Backstory: Born in a foreign land, Alonso became interested in fighting at a young age. Throughout the next few years, he was taught in the ancient arts of trickery, spear fighting, and the use of firearms by his father. After his father's death, Alonso joined the military against the will of his mother. Alonso left his homeland behind in search of glory, killing, and battle.
Weapon: (Again, depending on the battle,) Spear, dual double barrel flintlock pocket pistols, Spanish Rapier.
Armor: Sallet helmet with Spanish armor
Any other tools of warfare and beyond: Tricking his enemy.
Alliance: Currently Vermin
"Our Lord and Savior.....The Easter Badger, shall pierce the darkness with his scepter and  guide us through the night...."

AbbotAlf0809

Delthion

Name: Hastigeth Icefur.

Age (Human based): 29

Race: Can Lynxes be good?

Will: (Scale of 1-10) 4

Strength: (Scale of 1-10) 7

Speed: (Scale of 1-10) 9

Skills: He is a very skilled archer and spearman. He can fletch and has developed a skill for climbing trees.

Backstory: His parents froze to death on the northern shores when he was about 12; he was an only child
so that left him to fend for himself, he began teaching himself how to fletch and not having sufficient
materials to build shelters, he slept in trees under a sheepskin blanket. He hunted using a bow and if his prey came to close then he would deal with it with his spear.

Weapons: Spear, and longbow.

Armor:
Only with a kite shield that is not curved on top.

Any other tools of warfare and beyond: (Optional)

Alliance: Good.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

LT Sandpaw

Hey I'm new to the role play deal so I figured I'd try it out. So here's my character.

Name: Casta Longeye
Age (Human based): 21
Race: Rat
Will: 10
Strength: 3
Speed: 4
Skills: Excellent strategist, never willing to give in without a fight, capable of understanding tactical errors and learning from them, not extremely skill in paw to paw combat.
Backstory: Casta Longeye is a graduate of an all vermin military academy, coming from a wealthy family he was granted every possible resource for his success. using his intelligence to get himself into top military positions he makes up for what he lacks in physically with raw wit and quick thinking.   
Weapon: A fine officers saber.
Armor: light chainmail tunic.
Any other tools of warfare and beyond: several types of poisons. 
Alliance: Vermin.

Hey is there anyway someone could tell me how to find the actual role play deal and how to role play in it.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Unimaginative

Welcome to the forums, LT Sandpaw. That's a pretty good character.

The actual roleplay hasn't been made yet, but once the stage is agreed on an most of us our characters I think Blaggut is posting it. Can't really speak for his, though.

LT Sandpaw

Okay that's great can't wait to start.

By the way can I make two characters instead of one?

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Izeroth

I think the poll is kind of stalled. Perhaps we should remove the least liked option on the poll and then vote again on the three left?

Unimaginative

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.