News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Blood, Ice and Fire RP Sign up.

Started by Lady Ashenwyte, December 07, 2014, 10:34:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

Tell you what, you get this up and running, and THEN I'll make a character.  :D Really hope it gets going, I've got a few character ideas I want to use.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Dannflower Reguba

Awww heck with it!

Name: Aiso Ashentail

Species: Fox Squirrel

Weapons:

Appearance: His fur is midnight black, but his underbelly and paw pads are a more natural red/orange hue. His eyes are a deep dark purple color, and the right one has a strange grey "tear" running to the center from the left side.

Likes: Humility, Courage, Soup, Uprightness of heart, Humor, Music,

Dislikes: Needless harm or destruction, Pride, Total commitment,

Faction: None, he is loyal to those who prove to be of noble heart, having just traveled down from even farther North, he has yet to make any judgments about the situation.

Strengths:

Weaknesses: His species is naturally smaller than others

Personal history:

I'll finish the rest soon.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This