Revenge OOC/Sign Up

Started by Taggerung The Otter, November 16, 2011, 03:56:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taggerung The Otter

Quote from: winifred on November 17, 2011, 02:25:09 AM
Can I join?

name:Juniper or juny(only called that, by the most daring,closest friends and family)
species:squiruil
color:red,rusty blackish.
weapons:sling and dirk or whatever comes to hand
occupation:wandering warrior (like vulto going to redwall)from the north(unlike vulto)
other:enemys:none there all dead except 2 you guessed it the masked wolf and frenand who killed her tribe only her and her sister survived she's going to redwall to visit her sister.friend:those who didnt get killed on her travels
I was wondering if her and vulto could meet in the middle???

yes you can join...and ask niteifre
For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Coobreedan

Name: Tryann Rikkenshaft
Species: Rat
Weapon: Knifes and poisoned arrows
Appearance: Usually covers up face, has yellow eyes
Other: Usually known as Rikken

QuoteKing Harraie

Species: Monkey
Weapons: Scimitar, Spear, Dagger
Specialties: Archery, Horse-riding, Swordplay, Unarmed Combat, Agility, Animal Control
Isn't this a Redwall Roleplay? Why a monkey?  ???
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Taggerung The Otter

For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Coobreedan

O_O

Sigh...Monkeys? What next, unicorns?
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Taggerung The Otter

Captain Tammo

Name: Lucas Valderez
Species: mongoose (is that aloud?)
Weapon: tooth n claw
Appearance: handsome face, nobody knows what made him so insane, some say snake venom, others say he hit his head, paranoia, he's faking, traumatic event, or he was just born that way. He has Nice, beautiful fur with two rows of perfect teeth. He wears a midnight black vest with a scarlet sash around the waist. He has a lanky, but very fit physique and has been known to have violent mood swings, or not care about something important at all. He once went Without water for days because he simply "didn't care" he collapsed until he was found by the creatures of redwall. He was taken care of but later was told to get out when he almost killed the friar because he thought the was after him. Some look down on him and say "oh, it's tragic really, who knows what goes on in his head!"
Other: he's not good, bad, or grey. He's a mongoose!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Taggerung The Otter

a mongose is better than a monkie

Captain Tammo

Quote from: Taggerung The Otter on November 17, 2011, 09:40:11 PM
a mongose is better than a monkie

I will change it (the species) if you want, I didn't read the previous posts other than the rubric used to describe your character
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Taggerung The Otter

if you want Change it.  ALSO I WILL MOST LIKEY BEGONE FOR A COUPLE  O WEEKS..IF SO NITEFIRE WIL TAKE OVER MAH CHARACTER. :'( :'(

Nightfire

@Plugg...sorry that it's really long. I copied it from another RP-ing website. He is my own original character, but on LoRA, they require your profile to be a story. I didn't really want to downsize it.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Taggerung The Otter

now we just ken yer character better