Revenge OOC/Sign Up

Started by Taggerung The Otter, November 16, 2011, 03:56:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taggerung The Otter

The Masked Wolf is out to kill his bother, Frenad, who has killed threescore of his vermin (This is kind of like Gulo and his bother in Rackerty Tam).  Fernad runs to Redwall with his horde of stoats. The Maked Wolf and his horde of: foxes,rats, stoats, weaseals, hawks, crows, sparrows, and pine maten figure out that Fernad is at redwall(his birds are mostly scouts). He relized that he good get a two for one deal: take out hhis bor and conquer redwall.
    Meanwhile at redwall they are dealing with the tragic loss of there Abbot. Can Redwall face on two hordes of vermin at the same time, cope with their loss, and prepare for the nameday feast all at the same time???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sign up with Your character good or bad. One lucky (or unlucky) beast will be able to control Fernad. Here is my character:

Name: The Masked Wolf
Species:Wolf
Weapon: His claws, Teeth, and his double-bladed broadsword
Other:Very smart... but sometimes he is uncatious
Apperance: One side of his body is white...the other if blackish-silver

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Cider
Species: Otter
Weapon: Is peaceful...but is a jolly ole mate with a saber
Other: Makes some mean otter 'n hotroot soup
Apperance:Golden

For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Nightfire

I think I'll join. I'll only have one character for now, though. This is a character that I made for the Legends of Redwall Abbey, and I just copied and pasted my profile from there, so the profile is a little long.  :)

Name: Vulto Naraz
Age: He is not entirely sure, but he thinks he might be somewhere around 32 seasons, which means that he's in his prime.
Species: Sea Otter

Physical Appearance: Vulto's short silky fur is completely jet black from the tip of his nose to the end of his thic, heavy rudder. He has bright yellow eyes, which tend to flicker oddly in moonlight or firelight. His eyes appear pale and lifeless during the day. His fur, as mentioned before, is short, but silky, and his ears are small and well rounded. His rudder is thick and hefty, like most of his kind, and there is a small scar across it. His facial features are handsome and strong, but he has a long scar running across his face, starting at his left ear and running down his forehead, across his muzzle, and ending at the base of his jaw.

Clothing: Vulto doesn't really wear much clothing. He has a dark skintight vest of barkcloth, held together with a light brown belt. Other than that, his only other pieces of clothing are a small silver stud in one ear, and an ornate iron pin in his vest. This pin is fashioned in the likeness of a flat-topped mountain, with a sword held in front by a paw. This pin was given to him by a badger lord called Stoneoak from the far southern regions.

Possessions: Because Vulto is a wanderer, he travels light, and does not carry much on him. He has a small cloth haversack in which he carries his vittles. Other than that, he has a small, curious instrument; not quite a lute, yet not a violin. He calls it his harp, and it is very exquisite, yet quite small. It is violin sized, and the frame is made of dark oak wood, carved through with odd carvings, which can be recognized by a scholar as the Royal House of Riftgard script. The strings of the harp are as thin and gossamer as a spiderweb, yet nearly invincible except to a strong sword. Vulto also will sometimes cut himself a walking staff, but he never keeps it for very long. In fact, he tends to break it because of the force in which he uses it!

Weapons: Anything and everything. Like all otters, he has four sharp little fangs, and sharp, small claws. Those are sufficient to act as his weapons in most cases. When more is required, then anything, from a quarterstaff to a broadsword with work for him. He has a lot of training with all weapons of every form and size.

Personality: Vulto is very quick-witted and sharp to the point, and he has a wonderful sense of humor. He is a very practical creature, and always plans carefully before he does anything; as you may have guessed, he is definitely not impulsive. Vulto is sensible, and kind-hearted, and prone to anger whenever the life of a child is threatened. He absolutely detests vermin. He hates killing without cause, and even then will always try to wait until killing becomes absolutely necessary before taking a life; even the life of a vermin.

Strengths: Vulto is a expert climber, because of the influence of a squirrel. He also can 'follow a bally eagle over a bloomin' mountain in a snowstorm,' which is the Long Patrol hares' way of saying he is an incredible tracker. He has very keen senses, and can hear up to a mile away.

Weaknesses: He doesn't do well in desert regions, which will leave him vulnerable if he tries to cross such a place. He also has a very pronounced limp in his left footpaw, which can hinder him considerably when he's travelling. This limp was caused by the evil wildcat that had decimated his holt. He is deathly afraid of wildcats, but that is more of a fear than a weakness.

History: Vulto was born on the western coast of Southsward, and was raised as a normal, healthy otter of the Holt Leao. That is, until a clan of wildcats attacked. He was only nine years old then, and his only memory of that day is a huge, terrifying wildcat looming over him, ready to kill. Which, of course, is why he is terrified of them. He somehow lived, though his injuries were terrible, and he huddled in a small cave on the coast for five days while he licked his wounds. Eventually, the otter recovered, and he started walking, not really knowing where he was going. His wanderings took him north, and he survived off the coast as he traveled. Though young, he was strong, and he somehow lived to make his way up to the giant volcano of Salamandastron. Finally, he had found other goodbeasts. The young otter made his way to the mountain, but collapsed of exhaustion before reaching it. He was then found by a Long Patrol Runner, and the hare brought him into the mountain fortress, where he was cared for by the hares. When he woke up, he told his story to the badger lord who ruled there. The badger welcomed the young otter into his stronghold, and Vulto was raised in the way of the Long Patrol. He learned many things, and because of his natural strength, he was soon able to outfight a lot of the young hares his age. When he was about fifteen, then Vulto left to begin his wanderings, taking with him a special pin that had been made for him by the lord. He wandered east for a while, and soon took on the identity as a Roving Fighter. He soon started to show himself as being merciful and benevolent. Of course, most vermin saw that as weakness, and they targeted him. Though he never killed without proper cause, he was a deadly fighter. Over the seasons, he grew in both stature and wisdom, and recently he got the idea to travel to the fabled Redwall Abbey.

Relationships: Vulto is pretty adverse to making friendships, due to how every friend he's ever made has died. He was great friends with all of the Long Patrol hares, and continues to be best friends with the Long Patrol Runner who had found him. This Runner is called Jjenth, and every now and then will take a journey to find his roving otter friend again. Other than that, Vulto loves Dibbuns and young ones, and will do anything for them.

Other: Vulto never uses javelins, which are usually known as the trademark weapon of an otter. He actually hates them, and refuses to touch one for some reason. It is actually because, alongside the evil wildcat, then a javelin is his other memory of that horrible day, and he wants to cut himself off from what happened.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Troy Troodon

So what if I'm crazy? Atleast I admit my insanity.

Taggerung The Otter

Quote from: Troy Troodon on November 16, 2011, 05:25:06 PM
Thanks for letting me join.

are ye gona post that monkey rubbish...if nae post ur charcter stats
For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Trigoma

lol id join matey but i havent got the time :( schools being a....nvm
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Coobreedan

Name: Grittian Creekbound
Species: Rat
Weapon: Two swords
Occupation: Travelling murderer. He kills people on his Death Book.
Appearance: Scruffy, scar across one eye, wears headband
Other: Usually known as Creek.
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Taggerung The Otter

if we get one more bestie we can start

Coobreedan

Can The Masked Wolf and Frenard be in Creek's Death Book?
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Taggerung The Otter

Troy Troodon

King Harraie

Species: Monkey
Weapons: Scimitar, Spear, Dagger
Specialties: Archery, Horse-riding, Swordplay, Unarmed Combat, Agility, Animal Control
So what if I'm crazy? Atleast I admit my insanity.

Taggerung The Otter

Coobreedan

Taggerung The Otter

Plugg Firetail

QuoteName: Vulto Naraz
Age: He is not entirely sure, but he thinks he might be somewhere around 32 seasons, which means that he's in his prime.
Species: Sea Otter

Physical Appearance: Vulto's short silky fur is completely jet black from the tip of his nose to the end of his thic, heavy rudder. He has bright yellow eyes, which tend to flicker oddly in moonlight or firelight. His eyes appear pale and lifeless during the day. His fur, as mentioned before, is short, but silky, and his ears are small and well rounded. His rudder is thick and hefty, like most of his kind, and there is a small scar across it. His facial features are handsome and strong, but he has a long scar running across his face, starting at his left ear and running down his forehead, across his muzzle, and ending at the base of his jaw.

Clothing: Vulto doesn't really wear much clothing. He has a dark skintight vest of barkcloth, held together with a light brown belt. Other than that, his only other pieces of clothing are a small silver stud in one ear, and an ornate iron pin in his vest. This pin is fashioned in the likeness of a flat-topped mountain, with a sword held in front by a paw. This pin was given to him by a badger lord called Stoneoak from the far southern regions.

Possessions: Because Vulto is a wanderer, he travels light, and does not carry much on him. He has a small cloth haversack in which he carries his vittles. Other than that, he has a small, curious instrument; not quite a lute, yet not a violin. He calls it his harp, and it is very exquisite, yet quite small. It is violin sized, and the frame is made of dark oak wood, carved through with odd carvings, which can be recognized by a scholar as the Royal House of Riftgard script. The strings of the harp are as thin and gossamer as a spiderweb, yet nearly invincible except to a strong sword. Vulto also will sometimes cut himself a walking staff, but he never keeps it for very long. In fact, he tends to break it because of the force in which he uses it!

Weapons: Anything and everything. Like all otters, he has four sharp little fangs, and sharp, small claws. Those are sufficient to act as his weapons in most cases. When more is required, then anything, from a quarterstaff to a broadsword with work for him. He has a lot of training with all weapons of every form and size.

Personality: Vulto is very quick-witted and sharp to the point, and he has a wonderful sense of humor. He is a very practical creature, and always plans carefully before he does anything; as you may have guessed, he is definitely not impulsive. Vulto is sensible, and kind-hearted, and prone to anger whenever the life of a child is threatened. He absolutely detests vermin. He hates killing without cause, and even then will always try to wait until killing becomes absolutely necessary before taking a life; even the life of a vermin.

Strengths: Vulto is a expert climber, because of the influence of a squirrel. He also can 'follow a bally eagle over a bloomin' mountain in a snowstorm,' which is the Long Patrol hares' way of saying he is an incredible tracker. He has very keen senses, and can hear up to a mile away.

Weaknesses: He doesn't do well in desert regions, which will leave him vulnerable if he tries to cross such a place. He also has a very pronounced limp in his left footpaw, which can hinder him considerably when he's travelling. This limp was caused by the evil wildcat that had decimated his holt. He is deathly afraid of wildcats, but that is more of a fear than a weakness.

History: Vulto was born on the western coast of Southsward, and was raised as a normal, healthy otter of the Holt Leao. That is, until a clan of wildcats attacked. He was only nine years old then, and his only memory of that day is a huge, terrifying wildcat looming over him, ready to kill. Which, of course, is why he is terrified of them. He somehow lived, though his injuries were terrible, and he huddled in a small cave on the coast for five days while he licked his wounds. Eventually, the otter recovered, and he started walking, not really knowing where he was going. His wanderings took him north, and he survived off the coast as he traveled. Though young, he was strong, and he somehow lived to make his way up to the giant volcano of Salamandastron. Finally, he had found other goodbeasts. The young otter made his way to the mountain, but collapsed of exhaustion before reaching it. He was then found by a Long Patrol Runner, and the hare brought him into the mountain fortress, where he was cared for by the hares. When he woke up, he told his story to the badger lord who ruled there. The badger welcomed the young otter into his stronghold, and Vulto was raised in the way of the Long Patrol. He learned many things, and because of his natural strength, he was soon able to outfight a lot of the young hares his age. When he was about fifteen, then Vulto left to begin his wanderings, taking with him a special pin that had been made for him by the lord. He wandered east for a while, and soon took on the identity as a Roving Fighter. He soon started to show himself as being merciful and benevolent. Of course, most vermin saw that as weakness, and they targeted him. Though he never killed without proper cause, he was a deadly fighter. Over the seasons, he grew in both stature and wisdom, and recently he got the idea to travel to the fabled Redwall Abbey.

Relationships: Vulto is pretty adverse to making friendships, due to how every friend he's ever made has died. He was great friends with all of the Long Patrol hares, and continues to be best friends with the Long Patrol Runner who had found him. This Runner is called Jjenth, and every now and then will take a journey to find his roving otter friend again. Other than that, Vulto loves Dibbuns and young ones, and will do anything for them.

Other: Vulto never uses javelins, which are usually known as the trademark weapon of an otter. He actually hates them, and refuses to touch one for some reason. It is actually because, alongside the evil wildcat, then a javelin is his other memory of that horrible day, and he wants to cut himself off from what happened.

I'm not sure that was necessary Nightfire.

I'll join.

Name:Ronja Gemstripe
Species:Fox
Weapon:Golden-hilted cutlass

winifred

Can I join?

name:Juniper or juny(only called that, by the most daring,closest friends and family)
species:squiruil
color:red,rusty blackish.
weapons:sling and dirk or whatever comes to hand
occupation:wandering warrior (like vulto going to redwall)from the north(unlike vulto)
other:enemys:none there all dead except 2 you guessed it the masked wolf and frenand who killed her tribe only her and her sister survived she's going to redwall to visit her sister.friend:those who didnt get killed on her travels
I was wondering if her and vulto could meet in the middle???
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...