News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Sørenian Star Empire

Started by Søren, April 07, 2015, 11:04:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

Intelligence explains itself.
Military is in charge of the troops, ships, and tactical matters.
Social is in charge of the citizens of the SSE, they're needs and things like that.
Science deals directly with intelligence and military, and they usually develope weapons or things like that, as well as other scientific things that apply to the social needs.

I'm retired from the forum

Skyblade

I guess social works for me, then!!

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

LT Sandpaw

Very impressive Emperor, GEM marvels at the military strength of your Empire. We have never really built any large scale armies focusing more on commando warriors.

If GEM is ever threatened we have the ability to build a force of soldiers but none as large as yours.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Søren

Quote from: Skyblade on April 12, 2015, 05:06:03 PM
I guess social works for me, then!!
Great! Please start by assessing the people's moral, especially during the War.
Quote from: LT Sandpaw on April 12, 2015, 07:56:31 PM

Very impressive Emperor, GEM marvels at the military strength of your Empire. We have never really built any large scale armies focusing more on commando warriors.

If GEM is ever threatened we have the ability to build a force of soldiers but none as large as yours.
A formal pact between our two peoples would seem appropriate! How about a peace treaty?

Lady Ashenwyte

Quite impressive, this Empire holds great promise. We would like to sign a trade agreement and a peace treaty.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Søren

Agreed. What would you like to trade? Our systems are prominent with many ores and we develop weapons.

Lady Ashenwyte

We would like starship parts, and in return we have gold. Lots of it.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Søren

Agreed! A transport vessel with all the part you need will visit your planet every week. In return, we'll have the gold.

Hickory

The Empire is still waiting for its talk with the SSE...
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Lady Ashenwyte

*The Emperor of Mankind arrives on The planet*

Søren

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on September 19, 2015, 10:39:39 PM
The Empire is still waiting for its talk with the SSE...
The SSE is waiting for the Empire to show up.