News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Forum's Back! Let's Celebrate!

Started by Lady Amber, December 23, 2015, 11:00:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matthias720

*break dances into topic*

8)

*disco dances back out again*

The Skarzs

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on December 24, 2015, 06:34:01 PM
Well, looks like nearly everyone's here. I had no idea about the temp forum, I think a few people had my email but they were all on PM's (except for Corn), so I wasn't terribly worried. I did think that it would be a pain getting everyone back on, but I suppose I underestimated y'all's connectivity.

Sure is good to be back!
In the pirated words of Rusvul: I find your lack of faith disturbing. ;)
Incidentally, I did give you my email, since we thought you were leaving for good and you wanted to talk to someone who had experience with blacksmithing just in case you picked it up yada yada. So if anything it's your fault.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Wylder Treejumper

It was on my PM's. I tried to remember it, but somehow never got it. But I have it now, so that's that.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Hickory

*clicks on forums*

*sits and looks at PMs and new posts and everything*

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Delthion

Come on people! The other forum needs activity!!! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

James Gryphon

"Let him die," said the rat. "I should worry."
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Delthion

I may have heard, but I did not understand!

James Gryphon

Life - The Old Forum - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Death
Life - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - The New Forum - Death

^ That is good. That is how it should be.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

So the new forum is only used in your nineties?

James Gryphon

That is an incorrect interpretation of the helpful chart showing the health of the forums.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

Oh...so the old forums are supposed to last much longer? Or the new forums are supposed to die much more quickly?

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Delthion