News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The Foundation

Started by Groddil, April 14, 2016, 05:56:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

I appreciate your interest in the subject, however, please do not make any additional sounds. It is distracting from our search.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Delthion

Thank you Founder, I have accepted the vow of silence!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Russa Nodrey

*Sits in my cell* What do I have to do to get out of here? *Innocent face*
Freddy

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on April 21, 2016, 03:10:22 AM
*Sits in my cell* What do I have to do to get out of here? *Innocent face*

Follow me.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy