1 Year Anniversary!

Started by Rosie Willowwater, June 15, 2017, 06:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

One-Eye the wildcat

And you people think I'm nuts...
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Tungro

One-Eye the wildcat

*Pulls out c96 and gut-shoots tungro*
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Tungro

One-Eye the wildcat

*Steps on tungro's throat* oops.

Long live the RRR!!

shisteer of nothing much

I've never said you're nuts. (I might have thought it)
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

YOU WANT A BULLET IN YOUR HEAD!?!

Long live the RRR!!

Tungro

See, we don't have to do anything, he just proves it all for us. What a nice guy.

One-Eye the wildcat

I'm going to kill you.

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Long live the RRR!!

The Skarzs

See, the difference is that with what you do, you "threaten" our lives and proceed to describe the way you "kill" us. While gruesome and unnecessary, it doesn't affect us.
What I do, however, is cause pain through the screen. Your discomfort with my joke brings me happiness because I know it affects you.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

shisteer of nothing much

Good tactics. Penguins (may they live forever) are also useful in such tasks as annoying people.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

If I want, I could track you down and kill you. But Iwon't.

Long live the RRR!!

shisteer of nothing much

Your consideration is appreciated.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

The Skarzs

Quote from: One-Eye the wildcat on October 04, 2019, 10:04:39 PM
If I want, I could track you down and kill you. But Iwon't.
Chill dude.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.