News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Summer-Time = Pool-Time!!!

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, June 24, 2017, 03:10:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Still.

Quote from: Ashleg on July 20, 2017, 04:35:39 AM
It's an asylum. If there was clearance, I would be out of here and DROWNING already!
Why do you want to die?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

You guys are crazy. Death is the only way out.

The Skarzs

And it will happen eventually to all of us, yeah, but right now we just need to enjoy the pool. With the dead body of the feather master floating in it.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

THIS IS EXACTLY WHY I MUST PUT AN END TO ME.

Delthion

Because you were the Feather Master?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

GAAAAH!
* Ashleg pulls out a bottle of Aquafina from under his cloak.

Time to drown!

Delthion

*Puts seventeen million dehumidifiers in Ashleg's cell.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

*The moisture is sucked out of my body and I die*.

Delthion

* Delthion puts a few humidifiers in the room and revives Ashleg.

Ashleg

*Ashleg is still dead because his body decomposed.*

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

* Delthion brings Ashleg back to life.

Ashleg

* Ashleg suffocates because of the humidifiers, dries up, and gets blown away like dust.

Delthion

* Delthion pounds the dust into a pulp.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.