News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

ATTACK ON REDWALL ABBEY

Started by Ashleg, September 06, 2017, 11:57:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

Quote from: Captain Wortshire on May 21, 2020, 03:18:13 AM
*pulls arrow out of knee*
Oh, No! Now you can't be an adventurer anymore!
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Kade Rivok

*Casts a giant spell that makes all the vermin copy his movements.  Begins dancing.*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Corporal Rubbadub

Beeeeeep.
Trans- sooooooo... i guess u have to dance for the rest of your life.

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Corporal Rubbadub

Sebias of Redwall

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Corporal Rubbadub

AAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHH! FREAKY SMILE!

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

*has the life blasted back into me, and now some how is not bleeding to death...*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

I have trained Teer well....
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Corporal Rubbadub

lass of something much

*Lass, still being trapped under a chunk of sand stone; called out in pain, her armor was crushing her, and her bones feelt like they were about to shatter, she yelped again as her struggling only made it worse*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Corporal Rubbadub

Ouch... I feel bad for lass, someone should really go out and help her.... Eh, maybe i should, maybe though , :P :laugh: :-\gimme time to think.

Jarky Thistlebrush

*Scares a platoon of vermin away with glowing red eyes*
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this: