News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The more random than that other thread thread

Started by James Gryphon, October 09, 2017, 04:07:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusvul

Pokemon's world is like Hogwarts: On the surface it all seems very fantastical and when you're nine you want to live there more than anything, but as you get older, the cracks begin to show. Carefully crafted to be a world of wonder and fun, yes, a well thought-out setting that makes sense, no. (And that's okay.)

Chipster of Noonvale

The Skarzs

Has anyone noticed their eyes are just apple seeds?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Lady Amber

Cornflower MM

Eh. They don't really look like apple seeds to me but I guess I see where you're coming from.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

MeadowR

~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Av Ah am gaein' tae zay iz zey need tae get ze cleanin' ze Pokemon zin' (Ze zin' vhere after a battle ye comb zem und dry zem off und etc)- Pokemon Refrezh- oot o' ze Pokemon gamez. Zey are makin' it tae real-loike, makin' it intae a Poke Nintendogz, und it unnecezzarily uzez up battery pover zat could be uzed for alternate zin'z. Feedin' zem zin'z tae boozt zeir loikin' o' ye iz vone zin'. Makin' ye 'ave tae ztop e'ery zingle toime zey get vet iz anozer. Zey 'ad it good in ze Pokemon Omega Ruby Und Alpha Zaphire gamez. Keep ze bruzhin' und dryin'-off fer real loife.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

MeadowR

Seems to me they're making it far too complicated now; all extra things to worry about. I was happy playing the games where your Pokemon fainted and you took them to a centre and didn't have to worry about whether they are getting enough grooming or whatever other things they've required in games since the first few games. Seems like a faff (bordering on not so fun) and I'm too lazy for that. Just really want to play my fun, uncomplicated Pokemon Yellow now. :'D
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah loiked Pokemon Yellov becauze ye gaet tae get av ze Ztarter Pokemon from zat region und Pikachu could follov ye. Zey 'ad a zimilar zin' viz a park in ze Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, Und Platinum gamez but it could only be certain cute Pokemon. Pokemon Zoul Zilver Und Heart Gold vere great becauze ze firzt Pokemon in yer party vid follov ye, vhezer it be Pikachu, A cute Pokemon, or any Pokemon- Vhich includez Legendz. 'az anybeazt played ze Pokemon Myztery Dungeon gamez? Zey 'ave a better Pokemon concept. Nay Pokebavz, lezz conztraintz fer battlin', und etc.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Jukka the Sling

Ugh.  Do you ever just look back on your old posts on the forum and regret so much of how you said and phrased things? >.<
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

Yes. More my lack of people skills. :P Not to say I'm a whole lot better now. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on June 02, 2018, 08:40:01 PM
Ugh.  Do you ever just look back on your old posts on the forum and regret so much of how you said and phrased things? >.<
Yes:
Quote from: Søren on February 20, 2012, 04:02:50 PM
My fav. is Black Eyed Peas, Gorge Strait. Kinda wird I know.

I'm retired from the forum

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.