News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The more random than that other thread thread

Started by James Gryphon, October 09, 2017, 04:07:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Cornflower MM on June 04, 2018, 06:37:59 AM
Also I remember when Russa stole Jukka's account because she didn't have one yet.
Jukka should have chosen a more original password. :P I just quietly lurked for a while.
Freddy

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on June 03, 2018, 03:58:32 PM
Hehehehe, it's adorable.

I think it's cool seeing how much people change from their old posts. Shows how much people can grow up

Or nae grov up...*Zetz Rosie'z 'air on fire, und zen ze curtainz, laughin' gleefully*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Cornflower MM

Why, that's even better! *Slings cupcakes at the curtains to put them out and ignores Rosie's hair*

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Ztickz candlez in ze cupcakez und zetz zem on fire*

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Cornflower MM

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

The Skarzs

Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on June 03, 2018, 03:58:32 PM
Hehehehe, it's adorable.

I think it's cool seeing how much people change from their old posts. Shows how much people can grow up
And then there is HIAG. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

And Russa, and Del. We should learn from them, not grow up and become serious and dull all the time. *Smashes cupcake on top of Skar's head*

Rosie Willowwater

*Sits on the floor with my hair on fire*

This is fine.

The Skarzs

Shall I spit on you to extinguish your hair?

Quote from: Cornflower MM on June 05, 2018, 01:41:47 AM
And Russa, and Del. We should learn from them, not grow up and become serious and dull all the time. *Smashes cupcake on top of Skar's head*
Oh, I've always been serious and dull.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rosie Willowwater

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.