The more random than that other thread thread

Started by James Gryphon, October 09, 2017, 04:07:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Witessss

It sounds like a VERY trust worthy computer... Now I have even have doubts about your computer...
the wwwiiiiiitttttttteeeeessssssss!

The Shadow of Korriban

The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

The Witessss

The Shadow of Korriban

This baby's been in the family for generations!
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

The Witessss

now I have even MORE doubts about you and the computer! Maybe it's time the PC retired...

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Delthion

My name is Delthion, and I approve this shippage.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Shadow of Korriban

Delthion

Well check the Ships thread and you will find an excellent replacement for Beatrice! Approved by the Master Shipper! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

The Skarzs

I'm just gonna let you guys have at it. I might be crazy, but whether or not you believe it, I'm an overall pretty serious guy, and this is getting beyond my realm.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.