News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The more random than that other thread thread

Started by James Gryphon, October 09, 2017, 04:07:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Witessss

the wwwiiiiiitttttttteeeeessssssss!

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Maudie

I swallowed a cotton roll at the dentist today.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Cornflower MM

O.O I can imagine that felt.... Horrible. You alright?

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Shadow of Korriban

Hey guys, do you recommend any one brand for a good computer?
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

The Skarzs

Macintosh.

Really, it depends on what you would mostly use it for. If you were just using it for being online, almost any computer would be good for that, I guess. (Also, by computer I'm assuming you mean laptop.) If you're gaming, go with a PC. My brother would probably know more about that than I. I use a MacBook Pro, and it does well for everyone I use it for, like word documents, spreadsheets, video editing (though the iMovie version I have is a pretty trash application), and using the web browser. But I can't really give any recommendations as to anything else.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

I fully recommend the LeapFrog Leaptop. They only cost about twenty bucks and your dignity.
Behold
[close]
Freddy

The Shadow of Korriban

Humbug!
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Russa Nodrey

Why not! They're fun and educational! What could be better?
Freddy

Cornflower MM

My old laptop, affectionately referred to as Magnus, was a Dell.... Made in 2002. The only real problems I had with Magnus was waiting for sites to load and knowing which sites to not go on because they were too difficult for him to load and he'd crash. So, my experience with Dells has been good. I have an HP now and it.... Other than my own inability to technology, it works extremely well. I haven't really frozen it up, I've had no issues, it's.... For lack of a better word, it's a computer. So HPs are decent.

Buuuuuuut I also happen to know a lovely, lovely human who is excellent with computers. Heyyy RUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSS. @Rusvul I SAW YOU ONLINE THE OTHER DAY MAYBE YOU'RE STILL AROUND. This is the guy I go to with every computer question, and he's great. When in doubt, ask Rus. :P

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Witessss

I recommend a Lenovo. i'm on it right now.. Dad's work computer that works well (he has several so he doesn't mind)
the wwwiiiiiitttttttteeeeessssssss!

Grond

Hey everyone! So random fact I see the post count on the forum is nearing 1500 for this month- almost double what it was in December and the highest its been in months. Guess its hopefully a sign of a new breathe of life or activity on here...  Guess that's a positive start to 2019 for this place...

The Skarzs

Indeed! Witess and Sheev were a major part of that, I believe.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.