The more random than that other thread thread

Started by James Gryphon, October 09, 2017, 04:07:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

* Delthion eats the relevant GIF (Yoda's face).
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Amarith Waterspring

Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Delthion

* Delthion eats the relevant Russa...and Amarith.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Delthion

Amarith Waterspring

Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Cornflower MM

I'm eating my chocolate chocolate chip muffin with a fork.

Also I'm salty because WHERE ARE THE CHOCOLATE CHIPS? Stupid hospital food. Also it's not very chocolate-y. I am well-versed in bad chocolate that tastes more like dirt than chocolate, as that happens a lot in the organic/all-natural/etc. world, but this really takes the cake. Or should I say muffin? I HAVE INDULGED IN A BAD-FOR-YOU TREAT AND IT IS TERRIBLE. This cost me 2.59? No. Just no. It's bad enough that I had to pick through the rest of the food I got to find the edible bits (my lunch consisted of several mild cheddar cheese cubes, five cherry tomatoes, a small handful of nasty cucumbers, a few disgusting grapes, some shredded cheese, and a lot  of iceberg lettuce) and I was really looking forwards to this muffin. >_< I should have known. Yes I know that sounds like a lot but it really wasn't. Especially for me, the Bottomless Food Disposal. (Mini rant is over now)

TL;DR: Corn is mad at her disappointing muffin and other various food items.

The Skarzs

The hospital food is meant to make you feel melancholy.
Quote from: Delthion on August 26, 2018, 12:38:53 AM
* Delthion eats Skarzs in deed. ;D
Making you eat your own words.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Chipster of Noonvale

Cornflower MM

Quote from: The Skarzs on August 26, 2018, 01:49:19 AM
The hospital food is meant to make you feel melancholy.Making you eat your own words.

Welp it did a good job.

Quote from: Chipster of Noonvale on August 26, 2018, 01:54:56 AM
...what are you doing at the hospital? :o

I was visiting my nephew, no reason to worry. He's doing great, my sister and brother in law got to hold him today, and we got to see his little face. (and he even opened his eyes a few times!)

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

I thought you were attacked by a rogue chandelier again! Good thing I can call off the attack helicopters! ;D

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Delthion on August 26, 2018, 04:35:22 AM
I thought you were attacked by a rogue chandelier again! Good thing I can call off the attack helicopters! ;D

*laughs* why thank you! But no, no helicopters needed. XD Unless you wanna attack the bakers of those muffins for me? :P

Delthion

* Delthion dispatches Attila the Bun to deal with the ragamuffins. ;D