News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The more random than that other thread thread

Started by James Gryphon, October 09, 2017, 04:07:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Cornflower MM

Between today and yesterday, I have spent 280 miles sitting in a car. I don't know how many hours, I didn't bother to keep track of yesterday's.

My back hates me now.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Actually, that's only about 4 hours and forty-five minutes if you average sixty miles per hour.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Quite right. I have a 10 hour drive ahead of me tomorrow. I generally drive just a little over 270 miles in a week when I only drive to my fencing practice. ;D

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Actually, I just realized that that's only one way. In actuality I drive a little over 540 miles every week for fencing practice.

The Skarzs

You'd be better off moving into an apartment nearby for all the time and fuel you're spending
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Cornflower MM

Quote from: The Skarzs on January 05, 2019, 03:33:06 AM
Nice.
Where are you going?

Nowhere, we just had some stuff to do down in Atlanta and in Gainesville.

Quote from: Delthion on January 05, 2019, 04:25:08 AM
Actually, that's only about 4 hours and forty-five minutes if you average sixty miles per hour.

Sounds about right!

You drive a lot  for fencing. O.O I get it, though, if I had to do the same for dance I would. Stay safe on that 10 hour drive!