News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The more random than that other thread thread

Started by James Gryphon, October 09, 2017, 04:07:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russa Nodrey

Your father and I are seriously considering adopting you out.
Freddy

The Skarzs

We can't do that to other poor families! He'd eat them alive. Literally.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Shadow of Korriban

The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

The Shadow of Korriban

Quote from: Rusvul on February 01, 2019, 09:36:27 PM
what yes hi?

I'm not really "around" but I am still alive so maybe if you shout my name really loud into the aether I'll show up every now and again

@Sheev Palpatine I'd suggest not buying a mac unless you have a big budget, you really like OSX, or you can't imagine using anything else. Apple uses excellent ad campaigns to sell beautifully-designed products. these products are also very expensive, and cost far more than a different device with similar specs. it's kind of like buying designer clothes: they're nice, sure, but they're not that much nicer than anything else. in effect you're paying for the brand name

I like Asus. my laptop is an asus zenbook flip ux360ca, and it's served me well, though I wouldn't recommend it if you need to do something other than Word/email/pdfs etc. it's one of those flippy ones that can pretend it's a tablet.

what you should buy really all depends on 1) what you need it to do, and 2) how much money you want to spend on it.

Oh sorry! I missed what you said. And thank you for the advice. So if I did get a computer I would probably want it to hold movie programs, games etc.

Whoops, I double posted. :-[
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

The Witessss

hey, Skarz, do you have a picture under your name on the left side of where you post? it shows a spot for it, but shows nothing. do you just not have one?
the wwwiiiiiitttttttteeeeessssssss!

The Skarzs

I have one that most people can't see. :P I need to change it but don't know what to change it to.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rosie Willowwater

The Witessss

Quote from: The Skarzs on February 03, 2019, 10:50:19 PM
I have one that most people can't see. :P I need to change it but don't know what to change it to.

what is it as of now?

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Witessss

The Shadow of Korriban

So I was wondering about this site called Minecraftmods.com and if it's virus free or not. Know anything about it?

The Witessss

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Tiz a vebzoite. Ah dinnae ken anyzin' ozer zan zat aboot it.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Delthion

Quote from: Sheev Palpatine on February 05, 2019, 12:34:21 AM
So I was wondering about this site called Minecraftmods.com and if it's virus free or not. Know anything about it?

Almost no minecraft mod site is virus free. But if you know your way around all of the buttons trying to get you to download said viruses it's fairly easy.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.