Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

Quote from: The Skarzs on January 02, 2020, 08:10:53 PM
I have walked into something strange.
OH, Really? So, the cannibalism, plague frenzies, multiple weddings, wars on the mods/admins didn't tip you off? Or are you referring to this specific incident as being stranger than the rest?
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Matthias720

There's a reason I don't come here often, and the last two dozen posts are an example of why. Y'all are cuckoo-bananas, off your rockers, pedal to the metal, certifiably insane. I'm going back to my cozy chair by Cavern Hole's fireplace and think over my mistakes in life.

The Shadow of Korriban

您為什麼要對這個討人喜歡的社區中的人們不友好?
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Verdauga

Quote from: Matthias720 on January 02, 2020, 09:05:50 PM
There's a reason I don't come here often, and the last two dozen posts are an example of why. Y'all are cuckoo-bananas, off your rockers, pedal to the metal, certifiably insane. I'm going back to my cozy chair by Cavern Hole's fireplace and think over my mistakes in life.
*Rests head in hands.*
So sad, yet so true.

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Sheev Palpatine on January 02, 2020, 09:29:20 PM
您為什麼要對這個討人喜歡的社區中的人們不友好?
"Why are you unfriendly to people in this flattering community?"

I'm confused.
Freddy

Kade Rivok

Only the last two dozen?  Man, we really need to up our game.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

Kade Rivok

I... I don't understand your words.  Need more.  Boom.  Boom, more BOOM.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

One-Eye the wildcat

\

I resemble that remark.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Cornflower MM

Verdauga

........>_<

Matthias, you mind if I join you?

@Cornflower MM Je suis calme!

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Kade Rivok on January 02, 2020, 10:24:27 PM
I... I don't understand your words.  Need more.  Boom.  Boom, more BOOM.
More! More! More! *Claps paws like an excited Dibbun* Preach it, Kade!
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!