The more random than that other thread thread

Started by James Gryphon, October 09, 2017, 04:07:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Zere'z gaein' tae be a nev cinematic trailer fer ze Ztar Varz Ze Auld Republic expanzion Legacy O' Ze Zith, vhich iz comin' oot 15 February! Major!!! *Hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooovlz*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Flib Bigboat

*tries to howl with my mouth full of noodles, and chokes*
*coughcoughgagcheaterhackcough*
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Ripred the Gnawer on February 07, 2022, 03:53:14 PM
Fuzzy pickles!

Ew.

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on February 14, 2022, 06:04:06 PM
Zere'z gaein' tae be a nev cinematic trailer fer ze Ztar Varz Ze Auld Republic expanzion Legacy O' Ze Zith, vhich iz comin' oot 15 February! Major!!! *Hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooovlz*

HAS IT COME OUT YET? THE TRAILER I MEAN. SINCE IT COMES OUT FOR REAL TOMORROW. UNLESS I'M READING THIS ENTIRELY WRONG.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Tiz aboot tae come oot in aboot 20 minutez from ze noo.

EDIT: 'ere it iz! Tiz major!!!

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Flib Bigboat

Speaking of trailers, I wonder when the new Percy Jackson movie is coming out. I really hope Disney+ will do a good job on it.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Poztz a Chipmunkz video verzion o' a zong, zen hovlz*

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

Russa Nodrey

My youngest brother said that Walmart was "one of the most beautiful places in America". Should we adopt him out or nah?
Freddy

WorshipTiria

I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

Kade Rivok

The kidney thing might be a bit much, but I think adopting him out is suitable.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Enough toimez o' ze door zlammin' intae 'im zhould clear av o' zat up. *Hovlz*

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on March 11, 2022, 03:54:27 PMMy youngest brother said that Walmart was "one of the most beautiful places in America". Should we adopt him out or nah?
If you do, Sheev will probably adopt him. ;D
Long live the RRR!